We're listening: At NeonCRM, we know that as daily users of the database, our customers provide critical feedback on how NeonCRM can be improved. When it comes to requests in the Product Feedback forum:
- our staff reads every single request that comes in
- we actively monitor the forum to identify repeated requests as well as suggestions that are generating user discussion
- we also track requests in the sales process, trainings, consultations, and via support incidents
We're talking: Every month, our product management team meets with staff from each NeonCRM department to review these suggestions. Our team discusses these items to identify:
- how the functionality of the suggestion may impact the system
- how it would improve the system
- if it is technically possible to add in NeonCRM
We're taking action: Ultimately, if our team decides that a suggestion is both possible and beneficial, we add it to our timeline for future development. We release updates to NeonCRM every four to five weeks, and we schedule requests depending on our workload for each release. Release notes are posted here.
We're being honest: Unfortunately, it is simply not feasible for us to engage every single feature suggestion, and we cannot make any guarantees about when a suggested feature will be added to NeonCRM.
We're here for you: If you have questions or concerns about our Product Feedback forum, please feel free to contact your account manager.
Post is closed for comments.