All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the April 2020 product update.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for all volunteer management lists:
- The Volunteer Time Sheets list now allows you to create time sheets for multiple weeks, volunteers, and projects at once. New bulk actions are available for updating statuses or emailing volunteers. The updated interface also includes an improved display of cumulative totals, five new filter options, and search & export utilities.
- The Volunteer Projects list has a redesigned project creation modal, and the list's updated interface also includes an improved display of cumulative totals, six new filter options, and search & export utilities.
- The Volunteer Applicants list has new bulk actions for updating application statuses and sending emails. The updated interface also includes five new filter options and search & export utilities.
- The Volunteers list now includes an improved display of cumulative totals, seven new filter options, and search & export utilities.
- The Volunteer Groups list now includes an improved display of cumulative totals, two new filter options, and search & export utilities.
- Introduces the redesigned NeonPay credit card and ACH fields on back-end and front-end payment forms.
- Allows the Payment Information section of transactions processed prior to migrating to NeonPay to be edited.
- Adds a new Gateway Updated system notification email which is sent to all active administrators when a third-party payment gateway is edited, or when any payment gateway is set as the new default gateway.
- Updates how transactions are displayed when viewing merge history detail pages.
- Fixes an issue where the household address did not update when the address of the primary household contact was populated or updated.
- Fixes an issue where deleting an account's non-primary household from its Household Contacts account section would display an error message.
- Fixes an issue where accounts could not be deleted if they had sub-membership records associated with their former households.
- Fixes an issue where text in the first name field of existing non-account household or company contact records could not be directly edited, only deleted and re-entered.
- Fixes an issue where the address icon still displayed on a household contact, company contact, or employment history tile after removing the address.
API & Developer Tools:
- Fixes an issue where custom object records could not be created via their corresponding account section if the back-end form layout included a required checkbox or file upload field.
- Fixes an issue where hyperlinks for saved custom object reports were not retained once users navigated away from the report results.
- Fixes an issue where special characters could not be successfully added to certain custom object text fields.
- Fixes an issue where an error message could occur when attempting to issue a CRA receipt for an account with an email but no address.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Fixes an issue where the Donation Comparison Line Chart widget displayed no data when viewed in January if the calendar year option was selected, or for fiscal years starting in January.
Emails & Letters:
- The <<Donor Covered Fees Amount>> token is now available to be added in the header and footer sections of the system default Event Registration and Purchase Acknowledgement system emails and letters.
- Fixes an issue where an empty conditions section appeared in the Purchase Acknowledgement system email & letter settings if Donor Covered Fees was disabled.
Fixes an issue where creating tribute records via the Tributes list required both the First Name and Last Name fields to be populated. Tributes can now be created with a single name from this page.
- Adds validation to prevent the creation of duplicate prefixes which differ in capitalization or punctuation.
- Fixes an issue where choosing to reconfigure the report used when performing bulk operations would in turn remove the bulk operation options from the report results page.
- Ensures that the PayPal button is hidden on campaign donation forms which are set to only support recurring donations, as PayPal Standard does not support recurring transactions.
- Fixes an issue where transaction amounts greater than 7 digits could not be synced to QuickBooks.
- Fixes an issue where pledges synced to QuickBooks had blank description fields.
- Fixes an issue where note-related output columns in the All Accounts Report, Mailing Report, & Stats Report did not reference the account note which matched the specified search criteria.
- Fixes an issue where the Fundraising Page Create Date output column in the Fundraiser Summary Report was only populating for peer-to-peer fundraisers associated with teams.
- Adds validation to the Stats Report to prevent users from running reports including more than 300 output columns. The 300 output column limit is now properly enforced to prevent users from encountering errors.
- Fixes an issue where an account batch update performed via the Import Manager would fail if an apostrophe was present in a value mapped to the Company Name field.
- Fixes a display issue with the Action Log export limit tooltip which occurred in web browsers other than Google Chrome.
- Fixes an issue where using the web browser back button would result in a 404 error if the URL of the previous page contained a space.
User Groups & Permissions:
- Prevents users with the No Access to Donation Amount permission from running Executive Reports.
- Prevents users with the View Report permission but no transaction-related permissions from viewing daily reports.
- Prevents volunteer projects from simultaneously having the status of archived and being set as available online. Volunteer projects must have the status of active in order to be set as available online.
- Fixes an issue where constituents could not properly log into the Constituent Login Portal after an email-authenticated link was accessed in the same browser session.
- Redesigned credit card and ACH payment fields are now available for use in associated platforms.
- Lowers the limit for a single transaction from $9 million to $500,000 for both credit card and ACH transactions.
API & Developer Tools:
Fixes an issue where ACH tokens could be created without first and last names despite being required.
- Adjusts the Type ID column's contents in the Balance list so it is left-aligned.
- Fixes an issue where pending charges created in Rallybound could not be voided.
- Adjusts the Charge ID column header in the Charges list so it is left-aligned.
- Fixes an issue where the refund button would not reappear for a charge if a previously-attempted refund had failed.