All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the February 2020 product update.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Custom Forms list which includes five new filter options as well as a search utility.
Global navigation search is being updated in two phases. Phase one includes the following:
Redesigned search results - more detail is now displayed for all matching search results
Search term highlighting & match data surfacing - within matching search results, the search term you've entered will be highlighted to illustrate exactly what data matches your query
Recently viewed results - each user's five most-recently viewed items will now be displayed when clicking on the search bar
Phone number search - you can now search for accounts by phone number
- General search cache and performance improvements
- Advanced account search is now accessed by clicking on the search bar.
- NeonCRM has officially retired support for Internet Explorer 11. For more information, please see this guide.
- Account Note Title and Note Title are now available as search criteria and output columns in the Mailing Report, All Accounts Report, Account Note Report, and Stats Report.
CRA receipts and voided receipts now use the DD/MM/YYYY date format.
- Fixes an issue where the prefix, suffix, middle name, and preferred name fields would not appear in the New Company quick add modal if the first name field had been populated prior to expanding the modal.
API & Developer Tools:
- Fixes an issue where an account's import ID would be removed when performing the Update Individual Account API request, resulting in inaccurate numbers when viewing past imports via Tools > Import Manager.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where the timeline account section always displayed the current default version of a system letter, even if a different letter version had been sent to the account.
- Fixes an issue where the Donations & Pledges list and Donations account section were not displaying complete pledge-related information for match pledges.
- Fixes an issue where Cardholder Middle Name displayed twice after editing a recurring donation schedule.
- Fixes an issue where editing a tribute record via the actions icon in the Tributes list would modify the tribute's Created timestamp.
- Fixes an issue where adding a merged individual account as a sub-member to a company or household group membership could incompletely link them to the parent membership, resulting in them receiving unexpected membership due or overdue communications.
- Fixes an issue where editing a recurring donation schedule would remove the values in the expiration date and cardholder name fields.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes an issue where selecting the filter of Type: Payout on the Balance page resulted in an error.
- Fixes an issue where a 404 page displayed if a company account attempted to register as a social fundraiser. A message now properly displays explaining that only individual accounts can register as social fundraisers.
- Fixes an issue where Payout ID and Date were available & populating data in report results for databases that use Neon Payment Processing when it should only show data pertaining to NeonPay.
- Fixes an issue where users with apostrophes in their names encountered an error when attempting to fulfill store orders.
- Fixes an issue where shipping addresses were not retained after fulfilling store orders via the Store Orders list or the Store Orders account section.
Fixes an issue where, when using Safari, the confirmatory pop-up message did not appear when attempting to change a payment's status to cancelled.
- Fixes an issue where clicking "show more" for events or households in the top navigation search would take users to unfiltered versions of those pages. The results of these "show more" pages will now be appropriately filtered based on search queries.
- Fixes an issue where redesigned list pages would attempt to reload if a filter was clicked on but no changes were made.
- Fixes an issue where suggested donation amounts would sometimes display a null option when present on event registration forms.
- Fixes an issue where new membership registrations were not picked up by an active workflow.