All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the December 2019 product update.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Store Orders list which includes six new filter options as well as actions icons for quick access to relevant functions.
- Store orders of any transaction status can now be marked as fulfilled.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Store Products list which includes two new filter options as well as actions icons for quick access to relevant functions.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Store Inventory list which includes two new filter options as well as a new Manage Inventory modal.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Store Catalogs list which includes a new Status filter as well as the ability to initiate edits and deletes from the actions icon for each catalog.
- Adds the Recurring Schedule Created On search criterion & output column to the Recurring Donation Report and Donation Detail Report.
- Adds CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency) related field updates to the Action Log.
- Fixes an issue where the Shipping Carrier and Tracking Number fields would not be saved when fulfilling a store order via the Store Orders account section.
- Fixes an issue where the "Make this address the work address on this contact's individual account" checkbox could not be checked when linking an existing individual account to a company account via the Add New Primary Contact function.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Fixes an issue where the Reactivated Donors number in the Donor Retention Stats widget included donors whose previous donation date was greater than two years ago. This number now accurately reflects donors who donated two years ago and also donated this year, but did not donate last year.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where existing accounts would sometimes not be recognized via automatic email authentication.
- Fixes an issue where manually re-sending an event registration system email moved the associated system letter from the Completed Merges list to the Pending Merges list.
- Fixes an issue where an extra mail merge record would be created for a membership transaction if the associated system email was viewed more than 30 days after it was initially sent.
- Optimizes the Sent Emails page to improve load times.
- Fixes an issue where the back button and pagination options were missing when accessing an event from the Events list page.
- Fixes an issue where a donation would incorrectly be marked as recurring if a back-end user clicked cancel in the Set Donation Schedule pop-up displayed after submitting payment.
- Prevents users with the No Access to Donation Amount permission from viewing donation and pledge amount information via the Donations & Pledges list's System Messages column, the Tributes list's Tribute Amount column, and when expanding transaction details in the Donations account section.
- Prevents users without the View Pledge permission from viewing pledges on the Donations & Pledges list.
- Fixes a display issue with the Grants list's Status column which caused the actions icon to not appear for some rows.
- Fixes an issue where transactions which contained multiple IP addresses would fail once sent to NeonPay.
Payments & Transactions:
- Prevents fundraising campaigns, events, membership levels, or store products from appearing when configuring gateway rules if the corresponding NeonCRM feature is not enabled.
- Allows users who only have the Global Settings permission to see event, store product, membership level, and campaign names when configuring gateway rules.
- Fixes an issue where unexpected results would be returned when running a report on valid primary addresses.
- Fixes an issue where the online sales tax was not properly applied to non-shipped store orders placed on front-end forms if calculated shipping was selected in the store settings.
- Prevents non-administrators from seeing changes made to other users' accounts via the Action Log.
- Fixes an issue where editing event registration records to add or remove event session information was not reflected in the Action Log.
- Fixes an issue where the Action Log did not display the change in company name after removing company contacts and their associated sub-memberships via the Constituent Login Portal.
- Fixes an issue where the Company Name field did not populate for specific Action Log entries corresponding with individual accounts.
- Fixes an issue where certain data which was included when performing an account batch update for company accounts was not reflected in the resulting Action Log entry.
- Fixes an issue where the Action Log's Object column was hyperlinked for records which were deleted prior to the new Action Log's release; error pages were encountered if users attempted to click on these links.
- Adjusts the performance of multi-select filters on list pages to ensure that results do not load until users click out of the filters.
- Replaces the New Page modal on the Custom Web Pages list with the previously-used, standalone creation page.
- Introduces new Public API Keys for individual applications in anticipation of upcoming features. New API endpoints now exist, and a new section in the application detail page allows users to create, update, and delete these new API keys.
- Metadata is now separated into multiple columns when exporting the charges list and payout detail pages.
- Adds an ACH Return adjustment type to the Transactions section of payout detail pages.
Dashboard & Widgets:
- Ensures that adjustments are reflected in the Current Balance widget's calculations.
Fixes an issue where the timestamps for fees did not reflect the proper time zone.
- Fixes an issue where the Job Title field of the Primary Owner Details section could not be successfully edited.
- Prevents daily payouts from being attempted on weekends and holidays.
- Fixes an issue where failed ACH transactions were not displaying in payout details.
- Fixes an issue where failed or returned payouts still had the status of Processed.
- Fixes an issue where some payout detail pages reflected different payouts' information.
- Fixes an issue where dispute-related adjustments were displaying in the payout which contained the corresponding refund, rather than the payout in which the dispute adjustment actually occurred.
- Ensures that unsuccessful refunds are reflected in the Pending Refund Cancelled adjustment type under the Transactions section of payout detail pages.