All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the November 2019 product update.
- Introduces a redesigned Action Log which displays all changes made to accounts and transactions on a field-by-field level. Four new filter options as well as search and export utilities are now available.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Payments & Transactions section within Global Settings, including a streamlined experience for configuring your Gateway Rules.
- Introduces a new, transaction-based Memberships list which displays all joins and renews. This list includes seven filter options as well as the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view. Please note that the option to create new members is no longer displayed under this section, and is now accessible under the Quick Add menu in the top navigation.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Activities list which includes seven new filter options, the ability to bulk update statuses and custom statuses, as well as the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Grants list which includes six new filter options, the ability to bulk update statuses and custom statuses, as well as the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Prospects list which includes eight new filter options, the ability to bulk update statuses and custom statuses, as well as the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Custom Web Pages list and the Custom Web Page Categories list, the former of which includes five new filter options.
- Updates the columns which are included when exporting the Accounts, Households, Donations & Pledges, and Events lists.
Events List Updates:
- Adds icons which display when an event is full, as well as to indicate whether the event page or event registration form are published.
- Adds the event code to the "Event Name" column of the Comfortable view.
- Adds pending registrations to the "Attendees" column of the Comfortable view.
Emails & Letters:
- Adds acknowledgee-related output columns to the external merge download for the tribute acknowledgement system letter.
- Adds the <<Membership Renewal Fee>> token to the membership due and membership overdue system emails & letters.
- Adds "Company Name" as an output column to the Activity Report.
- Updates the acknowledgee-related output columns which are included in the Donation Detail Report & Tribute Report.
- In the constituent login portal, a line has been added to display the covered processing fee amount for store order summaries. This update only affects users of the legacy processing fees feature.
- Fixes an issue where changes made in the Employment History, Household Contacts, Company Contacts, and Memberships account sections were not immediately reflected in different sections of the same account.
- Fixes an issue where the super delete modal was shown when deleting an account with activities, grants, or prospect data.
API & Developer Tools:
- Fixes an issue where all custom object records could be viewed on an account detail page when the logged-in user lacked the "View" permission for an account-based master-detail field.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where the tribute acknowledgement system email could not be sent if the tribute acknowledgement system letter was disabled.
- Fixes an issue where the "Last Updated" timestamp did not properly update for split donations or pledge payments.
- Adds a validation message explaining that the same amount cannot be entered multiple times within a single suggested donation amounts set.
- Removes the option to remap linked donations when deleting a tribute record.
- Fixes an issue where in-kind donations did not appear in the QuickBooks integration's unsynced transactions list.
- Fixes an issue where the date picker icons could not be clicked in the "Share Report" modal for saved reports.
- Fixes an issue where the "Note Title" field was not available as a mapping option in the Import Manager.
- Fixes an issue where the Import Manager's "scan for duplicate accounts" option did not detect existing accounts containing apostrophes.
- Fixes an issue where "Phone Type" and "Address Type" could be left blank on front-end forms which collect phone numbers and addresses. These fields are also now available for use in the membership directory.
- Fixes an issue where logged-in constituents could circumvent the membership grace period by accessing the membership renewal form URL if the membership status message was disabled in membership settings.
- Fixes an issue where processing fees were not properly recalculated after an issue was encountered while multiple front-end event registrations were entered in the same browser session.
- Fixes an issue where completing a peer-to-peer fundraising form with an invalid credit card would display an error page if front-end forms were using classic markup.
- Allows users to access the Terms of Service information for their application via the API.
- Updates the "blank state" appearance of pages which do not yet have any data.
- Adds a validation error message which appears if a P.O. box address is entered.
- Adds daily payout fees to the summary and transaction tables on the payout detail page, if applicable.
- Fixes an issue where the "Last Modified On" column listed "false" for fees.
- Updates the export file to ensure that the Payout ID column properly populates.
- Fixes an issue where dispute notification emails were not properly sending.
- Fixes an issue where fees were incorrectly displaying multiple times.
- Fixes an issue where the account creation email was incorrectly sending when an application was submitted with errors.
- Fixes an issue where non-alphanumeric characters could be entered when providing driver's license or state ID information.
- Fixes an issue where failed charges were reflected in the payout detail page's charge count column.
- Fixes an issue where failed charges were included when exporting payouts.
- Adds new adjustment types of "Reserve Withheld" and "Reserve Released" to the payout detail page to reflect any funds which were temporarily withheld.
- Fixes a caching issue for some payout fees which had resulted in incorrect reporting.
- Resolves background performance issues which resulted from compiling large monthly payouts.
- Improves loading time for the payout detail page.
- Fixes an issue where refunds were incorrectly displaying a status of "Refunded" when they had not yet finished processing.
- Updates the logic used for the Current Balance widget on the dashboard.