All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the October 2019 product update.
- Introduces a new Donor Covered Fees feature, designed and exclusively available for NeonPay and Neon Payment Processing users. When enabled, constituents can opt to cover the processing fee for their transactions; this surplus is either appended to the donation amount or treated as a separate donation record (for non-donation transactions).
- Introduces a redesigned Suggested Donation Amounts page (formerly "Donation Levels"). You can now create different sets of suggested donation amounts for one-time and recurring donations, as well as designate specific amounts to be selected by default on your online donation forms.
- Introduces a redesigned Recurring Donation Options page (formerly "Recurring Donation Online Form Settings"). You can now set the recurring option to be selected by default on your online donation forms.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the Events list which includes four new filter options, as well the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the User Management list which includes three new filter options.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the User Groups list which includes a Compact view with two new filters and a Hierarchy view which allows you to see relationships between parent and child user groups.
- Adds the reviewed & unreviewed statuses and filter back to the Donations & Pledges list. Donations, pledges, and match pledges can be marked as reviewed & unreviewed via the actions icon.
- Adds a Configure Columns option to the Donations & Pledges list's Compact view. You can now choose to add or remove columns from your view.
- Splits the Donations & Pledges list's Note column into two new columns: Notes and System Messages.
- Adds a "Donor Note" output column to the Transaction Report.
- Updates the export file produced via the "Recurring Donation Schedules" list page to include all columns present in the Comfortable view.
- Fixes an issue with the Quick Add > New Company modal where data entered into fields would be cleared unless a name field was first populated.
API & Developer Tools:
- Fixes an issue where attendee fields did not properly populate when using the createEventRegistration API request.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where previewing an email version utilizing a V2 template would display the content of the email twice.
- Fixes an issue where the <<emailOpenTracker>> code snippet did not properly track email opens for uploaded campaign emails.
- Adds a placeholder email address value to transactions in order to avoid AVS (address verification) errors.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to reconnect a NeonPay merchant account to NeonCRM displayed an error message.
- Fixes an issue where, if a constituent clicked the "cancel and return to merchant" link on the PayPal Standard payment form and a payment had already been processed, the payment status in NeonCRM would incorrectly change to "Cancelled". The "cancel and return to merchant" link has been removed from the PayPal Standard payment form.
- Fixes an issue where the "Transaction Date" search criterion would reference the shopping cart's created date for transactions included in the shopping cart which had different, manually-edited transaction dates.
- Fixes an issue where transaction records which were initially declined and then had a different payment method used to successfully process payment would still reflect the initial declined payment method.
- Fixes an issue where double-clicking the save button when submitting a timesheet would return an error page. This button is now disabled after the first click.
- Adds validation to custom fields with the data type of "date" on custom forms in order to prevent improperly-formatted dates from being entered.
- Fixes an issue where login instructions would not display when expected after creating an account through a Neon form. This information will now only display if the "Enable card swiping on front-end payment forms" setting is disabled.
- Adds fees as individual line items to the main Balance table and its exports. Adds a new Fees table on Charge Details.
- Adds the ability to manage the dispute resolution process inside NeonPay. You may submit evidence to argue your case or choose to accept it.
- Updates the merchant account application with the latest Terms of Service.
- Adds a warning message if the provided Tax ID could not be verified via a public database of existing nonprofit organizations.
- Fixes a status bug where ACH charges were being displayed as “Successful” when they were still “Pending.”
- Fixes a bug where certain charge detail pages became stuck in the loading state.
- Fixes an issue where users who attempted to access a specific URL when not logged in would always be directed to the dashboard after logging in via single sign-on. Users will now be appropriately redirected after logging in based on the URL initially accessed.
- Updates the error pages which are displayed for server errors. Users will now be provided with more descriptive messages as to the issues which occurred.
- Updates the wording of "Back" links to include the name of the page to which the user will be returned (ex: "Back to Payouts").
- Standardizes weekly and monthly payout dates. Weekly payouts now occur on Mondays, and monthly payouts now occur on the first of each month.
- Fixes an issue where email addresses could be successfully submitted without a top-level domain (e.g. .com).
- Fixes an issue where the “Register” button could be clicked multiple times as the registration form was in the process of submitting.