All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the September 2019 product update.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the "Donations & Pledges" list page which includes five new filter options, as well the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the "Recurring Donation Schedules" list page which includes a new filter for Campaign, as well as the choice of a Compact or Comfortable view.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the "Tributes" list page which includes four new filter options.
- Adds a "Copy API Key" option to the actions menu on the User Management list page.
- Updates the appearance of the following account sections:
- Employment History
- Household Contacts
- Company Contacts
- Shipping Addresses
- Introduces functionality for bulk updating the addresses of household and company contacts. An option of "Apply Address to Contacts" is now available via the actions menu on contact record tiles.
- Adds Prefix and Suffix information to the tiles in the Household Contacts, Employment History, and Company Contacts account sections, as well as the About account section's "Copy Address" function.
- Updates the logic used for dates in the Soft Credits account section to more closely match reports. The "Received on" and "Credited on" columns now reference the transaction date.
API & Developer Tools:
- Adds "feeType" from the financial settings of the event object to the available output fields for the POST /events/search API request.
- Adds the "First Membership Enrollment Date" search criterion to the All Accounts, Mailing, Email Audience, Stats, and Member reports.
- Adds "Prefix" and "Suffix" output columns for primary contacts in the Household Report.
- Adds "Fee Type" and "Fee Type Code" as available output columns for the Event Summary Report.
- Adds a "Charge ID" output column to the Member, Current Member, Membership Due, Member Auto-Renewal Cancellation, Expired Member, and Donation Detail reports.
- Fixes an issue where entering a space in the "First Name" field resulted in the subsequent text being transferred to the "Last Name" field when entering company contact records.
- Fixes an issue where text entered in the "Company" field when creating an individual account could not be removed when editing the account.
Fixes an issue where entering an email address of a non-primary household contact on the "Forgot Password?" page would provide access to updating the primary household contact's login credentials.
- Fixes an issue where the "Household Contacts" account section did not show a household contact's email address if the linked individual account did not have address data.
- Fixes an issue where updating a household contact record to be linked to a different individual account would cause the "Household" details to be blank on the newly linked account's About section.
- Fixes an issue where entering zip codes that are associated with multiple cities would sometimes result in NeonCRM auto-populating cities which are not suggested by USPS.
- Fixes an issue where the sub-member search bar extended past the "Manage Sub-Members" account section when decreasing the size of the browser window.
- Fixes an issue where users were not notified if account note attachments could not be successfully uploaded in the event that the File Manager storage was full.
API & Developer Tools:
- Fixes an issue where performing the updateAddress API request would erase a pre-existing phone number.
- Fixes an issue where, when the schedule of a seasonal address was set to repeat, the start and end dates displayed in the response of the retrieveIndividualAccount request were incorrect by 6 days.
- Fixes an issue where unexpected system errors would occasionally be encountered when using the createIndividualAccount and createOrganizationAccount API requests.
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected system error would occur when using the retrieveEventAttendees request if any of the registrations had a status of Refunded, Partially Refunded, Held for Review, and/or Dispute Lost.
- Fixes an issue where the IDs of payment records could not be obtained via the API. An "Internal Payment ID" column has been added to the listDonations API request which will now return this information.
- Changes the "Refund Payment" button to "Cancel Payment" for transactions that have not yet been cleared in NeonPay.
- Fixes an issue where "Payment ID" outputted "Charge ID" instead of the expected payment ID for the Member, Current Member, Membership Due, Member Auto-Renewal Cancellation, Expired Member, and Donation Detail reports.
- Fixes an issue where the "Merge Accounts and Continue to Next Duplicate Match" option returned a system error if the final duplicate match in the scan's results list had already been merged.
- Fixes an issue where web templates using an older version of Jquery would cause conflict for those using NeonPay with the Payrix JS widget on front-end payment forms.
- Charge detail pages will now display charge alert notifications (e.g. "Transaction approved." or "The supplied CVV code does not match.").
- Adds "Customer" to the charges data table and as an output column to the charges export.
- Updates TRUE/FALSE values in exports from displaying "1" or "0" to "Yes" or "No".
- Adds the "Customer", "Metadata, and "Description" output columns to the payouts and transactions exports.
- Updates the display format of monetary amounts on the payout detail page and exports to round to 5 decimal points in order to display fractional dollar fee amounts.
- Fixes an issue where admin users were not receiving payout-related automated emails. All admin users will now receive emails from NeonPay regarding payout statuses.
- Fixes a Date/Time display issue where the format yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss (e.g. 2019-07-14 22:00:23) was used. Date/Times will now display using the following format: MMM dd, yyyy hh:mm AM/PM (e.g. July 14th, 2019 8:00 PM).
- Fixes an issue where changing the business address on one merchant account changed the business address on any other merchant accounts belonging to the same organization. Changes made to either address will no longer affect the other.
- Fixes an issue where editing the address information for the merchant account's primary owner would make changes to the organization's business address if they were chosen to be the same at creation, and vice versa. Changes made to either address will no longer affect the other.
- Fixes an issue where updating a merchant account's payout schedule would fail if attempted after 6pm EST.
- Fixes an issue where users could select a country that is not supported by our payment processor. United States is now selected by default and cannot be changed.
- Fixes an issue where the NeonPay merchant application was not providing a unique account name as is required by our payment processor.
- Fixes an issue where the daily payout fee was not removed from a merchant account after the account switched from "Daily" to another payout schedule. Any fees charged in error since the switch away from a daily payout schedule were refunded to their respective merchant accounts.
- Fixes an issue where fees that were immediately applied for charges included in a future payout were not being reflected in the current payout as expected.
Charges, transaction fees, refunds, and rollovers are now all displayed as individual line items in the transaction table and export on the payout detail page. Additionally, the following changes have been made to the transactions export:
Output Columns Removed: "Fees" and "Original Amount"
Output Columns Added: "Transaction Name", "Parent Type", and "Parent ID"
Output Column Renamed: "Amount Paid" is now "Amount"
- Fixes an issue where refunded fees were not appearing in the payout details. Refunded fees and other payout-specific transactional amounts will now be reported as part of the “Rollover from previous payout” in the “Summary” and “Transactions” tables on the payout detail page.
- Fixes an issue where the payout transaction table would display payout fees and rollover amount despite the creation date being outside of the filtered date range.
- Fixes an issue where fees were erroneously displayed as being tallied multiple times in the "Fees" row of the payout detail summary table.
- Fixes an issue where the payout schedule dropdown menu options bled off of the page when viewing merchant details in mobile view.