All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the August 2019 product update.
List Page Redesign:
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the system user "User Management" list page that includes a new search feature.
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the "2-Step Verification" list page.
- Updates the single-select drop down menus to multi-select drop down menus in the "Accounts" and "Households" list pages for the "Type", "State", & "Origin Category" filters.
- Adds Deceased & Do Not Contact information to the tiles in the Household Contacts, Employment History, and Company Contacts account sections.
- Increases the visibility of tooltips on account sections' summary tiles.
- Adds refined logic to the back-end "Birthday" field.
- Improves the discoverability of the expand/collapse option in the "New Account" quick add panel.
- Updates the display of CRA Receipts to make them easier to read.
- Changes the display format of NeonPay ACH gateway names to "NeonPay ACH (<<Merchant Account Name>>)".
- Updates the display of Receipts to make them easier to read.
- Adds the "Household ID" output column to the Household Report.
- Updates the style of Encouraged Login Pages.
- Fixes an issue where NeonCRM's 2-step verification blocked email address verification for Neon One Single Sign On.
- Fixes an issue where the "County" field did not display in account sections even when a county was populated for the account's address.
- Fixes an issue where the "Origin Detail" and "Origin Category" fields did not populate for accounts created via the "Household Contacts" account section.
- Fixes an issue where the "Preferred Name" field would prematurely populate when entering the "First Name" for household contact records.
- Fixes an issue where the "Middle Name", "Prefix", "Suffix", and "Salutation" fields were not available when creating a new company contact record, despite being available when editing a company contact record.
- Fixes an issue where users who access NeonCRM from a time zone other than central would sometimes see the incorrect date used when creating a relationship on an account page.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where attempting to cancel a scheduled email campaign resulted in a system error.
- Fixes an issue where system letters still present in the Pending Merges list were appearing on the Timeline.
- Fixes an issue where system letters still present in the Pending Merges list were appearing as "sent" in the transaction detail expansion.
- Fixes an issue where the Event Registration System Letter's "External Merge" spreadsheet did not contain a column for "Tax-Deductible Registration Amount".
- Fixes an issue where users could not successfully reset their password through the "Reset Password" link contained in an email if their NeonCRM account ID was purged from the system through a duplicate merge. These users will now be brought to the "Forgot Password" page where they will be able to trigger a new & functional reset password email.
- Fixes an issue where the "Event Page URL" on the Eventbrite Event detail page in NeonCRM would cut off longer URLs. This field will now support URLs up to 200 characters.
List Page Redesign:
- Fixes an issue where clicking "Edit Household" on the household list page directed to the old user interface instead of opening the new "Edit Household" modal.
- Fixes an issue where the membership account section showed the auto-renewal icon when auto-renewal was disabled.
- Fixes an issue where the "Active Member" icon displayed on the account page toolbar under specific circumstances if the account did not have an active membership.
- Fixes an issue where the NeonPay Refund system email did not send if the refunded payment was associated with an account which was later "purged" during the duplicate merge process.
- Fixes an issue during the duplicate merge process where the profile picture of the purged account was not retained when merging if the kept account had no picture.
- Fixes an issue where including an apostrophe ( ' ) in the "Last Name" field on the volunteer application form returned a 404 page.
- Fixes an issue where fields not present on a particular form could be populated by NeonCRM using cached data from a different form which was submitted during the same browser session. Front-end form data is now automatically cleared after a form is submitted.
- Fixes an issue where users were prevented from submitting a public form without logging in if an account with valid login credentials was previously created in the same browser session.
- Fixes an issue where the "reconcile" button appeared on unreconciled tribute donations viewed within the constituent login portal.
- Fixes an issue where newly-created constituent login information would not be shown after submitting a form if credit card swiper settings were enabled.
- Fixes an issue where the recipient name for workflow internal emails reflected the name of the constituent who triggered the workflow, rather than the name of the system user who was the email's recipient.
API & Developer Tools
- Fixes an issue where the "listAccounts" API method returned an unexpected system error when attempting to list accounts by individual custom field data.
- Fixes an issue where a system user's email address could be updated via the API.