All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the July 2019 product update.
Single Sign On (SSO)
- Integrates Single Sign On for Neon One with NeonCRM. See this support article for more information.
List Page Redesign:
- Introduces a redesigned user interface for the "Accounts" and "Households" list pages that includes new options for a Compact or Comfortable view.
NeonPay Transactions & Reports:
- The "Charge ID" output column in reports will link to the charge in the NeonPay portal.
- "Payout ID" is now available as an output column in the Payment, Transaction, and Itemized Transaction Reports.
- "Fee" is now available as an output column in the Payment Report and the Transaction Report. This column displays the processing fee defined in NeonPay for each payment.
- "Payout Date" is now available as an output column in the Payment Report and the Transaction Report. This column displays when a payment was deposited into a bank account.
General Transactions & Reports:
- "Transaction ID" now appears as "Charge ID".
- "Success" now appears as "Succeeded".
- "Partial Refund" now appears as "Partially Refunded".
- "Declined" now appears as "Failed".
- "Payment Status" is now available as a search criterion and output column in every transaction and payment-based report.
- "Created Date & Time" is now available as a search criterion and output column in the Payment Report.
- Adds logic to populate "Household Name" with "<<Household Primary Contact Last Name>> Household" if a household is created where "Household Name" is blank.
- Updates the mobile view of account detail page sections so that the content does not overlap.
- Fixes an issue where drop down menu options could not be selected via the tab key during data entry.
- Fixes an issue for certain account sections where changes made were not immediately reflected when viewing a different section of the same account.
- Fixes an issue where a system error was displayed when attempting to flag a company account, that lacked a primary contact, as "Do not Contact".
- Fixes an issue where the donations account section took a very long time to load if the account had a large amount of donations.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where the enable/disable toggle was available for system emails/letters when no default version was configured.
- Fixes an issue where wait listed event registrants were told they would "receive an acknowledgement email shortly" upon submitting an event registration form, despite the fact that system emails are not sent for additions to the wait list.
- Removes navigation breadcrumbs from NeonCRM's back-end pages.
- Fixes an issue where the QuickBooks sync failed if a NeonCRM account's last name ended in a space, but the corresponding QuickBooks customer record's last name did not end in a space.
- Fixes an issue where report results that contained a large amount of membership enrollments would cause the report results to never load.
- Fixes an issue where the Expired Credit Card Report did not update to reflect when a credit card on file was updated for an auto-renewing membership or a recurring donation.
- Fixes an issue where running the Mailing Report would return an error message when the "Blank" operator was used for the "Peer-to-Peer Campaign" search criterion
- Fixes an issue where the Mailing Report returned a system error if "Company Email Block Type" or "Company Email Block Date" were used as search criteria in a search group, or searched within the results.
- Fixes an issue where there was no character limit validation for the First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, and Origin Detail search criteria when used in additional search groups in reports. Additionally increases the character limit for the Origin Detail search criterion to 255.
- Fixes an issue where "Gender" was removed from accounts during the Account Batch Update process even though the field was not mapped.
- Fixes an issue where the date format used in the "My Projects" section of the constituent login portal displayed as dd/mm/yyyy when it should have been mm/dd/yyyy.
API & Developer Tools
- Fixes an issue where using the "listProducts" API request captured all existing products in the response even though a category was defined in the "searchCriteria.catalogId" parameter.
- Fixes an issue where querying "Membership Name" in the listAccounts API caused an unexpected system error to be returned in the response.
- Fixes an issue where including apostrophes ( ' ) in front-end form names for custom objects caused the "buildCustomObjectWebForm.do" page to display as blank.
- Fixes an issue where spaces after the content of the "Field Label" field for a custom object's custom field were saved in the "API Alias".