All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the June 29th, 2019 product update.
- Adds the ability for primary contacts and & employment history to be updated when editing account records.
- Adds tooltips to the Send System Email & Letter options, when disabled, for Donations, Event Registrations, and Membership Registrations on the account page that explains why the options are available.
- Fixes an issue where the About account section did not include contact information from a contact record that was given an account through a sub-membership join.
- Fixes an issue where entering an apartment number in the "Address 2" field returned the incorrect zip code suffix for the "Suggested Address" when using the "Verify this address" feature.
- Fixes an issue where including a pound/hashtag sign in an address field prevented all subsequent data from being carried over to Google Maps after clicking the "Map" button on an account record.
- Fixes an issue where changes made in the About, Address, Household Contacts, and/or Company Contacts account sections were not reflected among each other until the web page was refreshed.
- Fixes an issue where Account Relationships that only had one role defined would start the relationship description with "of" on one of the accounts.
- Fixes an issue where several fields were missing when editing a household contact from an account that was not the primary household contact.
- Fixes an issue where a comma was erroneously displayed after the state name in the address block on accounts.
- Fixes an issue where an unknown system error was encountered when trying to view the soft credit account section if the account had a soft credit record without an amount.
- Fixes an issue where the <<Donation Date>> token in the Tribute Acknowledgement system letter and email displayed the format as "Mon May 13 00:00:00 CDT 2019" . The <<Donation Date>> token will now use the "mm/dd/yyyy" format.
- Fixes an issue where the <<Current Date MM/dd/yyyy>> & <<Current Date MMMM dd, yyyy>> tokens were not included in the Tribute Acknowledgement system letter and email.
- Fixes an issue where the "Copy" and "Build From Existing Email/Letter" actions did not work for the NeonCRM Standard Version of the Tribute Acknowledgement system email & letter.
- Fixes an issue where the transaction created date displayed under "Transaction Details" for CRA Receipt emails & letters instead of the designated donation/registration/purchase/transaction date. Shopping carts that contain multiple items will still utilize the transaction created date.
- Fixes an issue where logos appeared distorted on CRA receipts if a non-square image was uploaded.
- Fixes an issue where amounts for soft credits were cleared out after splitting the associated donation.
- Fixes an issue where transactions could not be synced to QuickBooks Online if the corresponding constituent account's name contained the character "ć".
- Fixes an issue where a system error was encountered when trying to access Constant Contact Lists in NeonCRM.
- Fixes an issue where publicly renewed memberships used the dates configured for the "Automatic Start Date for New Membership" setting instead of the "Automatic Start Date For Renewal Membership" setting.
- Fixes an issue where the back button and next/previous arrows were not displaying on the transaction details page for membership records that were viewed from an account page.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes an issue where attempting to pay with a valid credit/debit card after the previous one declined resulted in payment failure when using Neon Payment Processing.
- Fixes an issue where if the Mailing Report, All Accounts Report, or Stats Report included multiple Search Groups that used the "Most Recent Membership Only" criterion the included membership output columns would not display the most recent membership data.
- Fixes an issue where the "Event Ticket Name" criterion included both event ticket names and event session ticket names in various reports.
- Fixes an issue where cancelled payments were still included in the "Total Payment Amount" output column in the Itemized Transaction Report.
- Fixes an issue where output columns were duplicated in the event attendee report when accessing the report in multiple tabs.
- Fixes an issue where anonymous donations set to "No" only appeared in report results if you had set the search criteria to "Donation Anonymous is blank". Additionally, the "Blank" and "Not Blank" operators are no longer available for this search criterion.
- Fixes an issue where including "Phone Number" as a search criterion in the Household Report resulted in a system error when trying to run the report.
- Fixes an issue where excluded records would be added to the report results after viewing an account and then navigating back to the report results.
- Fixes an issue where the prospect note column was hidden if the "Create Donation" and "Edit Donation" permissions were not selected.
- Fixes an issue where system users with the "View External Email" permission were unable to see the "External Email" tab, nor the entire Sent Emails account section, unless the "Edit Campaign Email" permission was also selected.
- Fixes an issue where donation custom fields were displayed on the "Event Registration Summary" page.
- Fixes an issue where a 404 page was encountered when navigating away from and back to the payment page for a custom form while logged in to a constituent account.
- Fixes an issue where logged in constituents were unable to join a new membership through the login portal if their most recent membership was declined and the the "Membership Status Message" membership setting was disabled.
API & Developer Tools
- Fixes an issue where spaces were not supported when using the "listAccountsByKeywordSearch" API request which prevented users of the NeonCRM Mobile Apps from being able to search on First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name in the same search.
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected system error was encountered when using the "retrieveCustomObjectField" API request to retrieve "Master-Detail" or "LookUp" custom field types.
- Fixes an issue where including multiple required checkbox custom fields on a custom object's front-end web form caused the field requirement validation to trigger even though the required field option(s) were selected.
- Fixes an issue where account related "Master-Detail" or "Lookup" custom object fields were not removed from account pages after the custom object was deleted.