All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the June 1st, 2019 product update.
- Updates the "About" section to provide a more condensed field display, and full edit/configuration modes.
- Updates "Pinned Notes" to be more condensed, open by default, movable, and provides color selections for all pinned notes.
- Updates how individual account names display on account pages as well as in the top search bar results to include First, Middle, and Last name.
- Updates the "Account Section" selection menu to include a search bar, and an A-Z sort.
- Adds a "Renew Membership" option to the "Create Membership" drop down menu in the "Memberships" account section that allows system users to renew expired memberships that fall outside of the defined grace period.
- Adds "Donor note" to the donations expansion to show the donor note submitted on front end forms.
- Adds a "Starts on" column to the "Event Registrations" account section.
- Makes Household Name a required field when creating or editing a household record.
- Fixes an issue where image files with the ".jpeg" & ".jpe" extensions were unable to be uploaded to account profiles.
- Fixes an issue where "Grant Name" was not displayed in either the "Lookup (Grant)" or "Master-Detail (Grant)" fields' drop down menu when creating a new custom object record on an account page.
- Fixes an issue where, when creating a new Individual Account, Company Name data wasn't retained without first clicking or tabbing out of Company Name field before clicking "Create Account".
- Fixes an issue where the default sort order for the Campaign Letters & Tracking account section was sorting from Oldest to Newest when it should have been Newest to Oldest.
- Fixes an issue where an existing work address on an individual account would get overwritten with a different work address when the individual account was added as a primary contact to a new company account.
- Increases the character limit for the Campaign, Purpose, and Fund Code fields from 10 to 20.
- Fixes an issue where imported donations that met a "Do Not Add to Mail Merge Queue" letter condition displayed as having letters successfully added to the queue when they had actually not been added.
- Fixes an issue where an error was encountered after completing a captcha on a custom form where the captcha was added by NeonCRM's velocity control. This only affected custom forms that were published prior to May 11th.