All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the May 2019 product update.
- Adds an Expand/Collapse All icon to all account sections that have data row expansions.
- Adds the "Company Contact" who purchased the event registration to the expansion for company records.
- Makes the following updates to the Quick Add Toolbar:
- Adds a "New Company Member" option
- Changes "New Member" to "New Individual Member"
- Both "New Individual Member" & "New Company Member" will now use the same new account slide in panel as when creating new Individual/Company accounts.
- Clicking on "Create Account & Continue" will then bring users to the "Membership: Create" page to add the membership to the account that was just created.
- Adds back the "Map Address" link to Google Maps below the "Address Line 1" field in the about section of the account page.
- Changes the icon used for company accounts on the account page, top navigation search results, and the "Members" navigation menu to "fa-building" so that it's different from the icon used for group memberships and is more distinguishable as a company account.
- Updates the display of the note "Type" filter for the Notes account section to match the format used for the "Sort by:" filter.
- Removes the pound/hash tag ( # ) symbol from notes & pinned notes that do not have a note type configured.
- Updates the display of long note text in the collapsed view of notes & pinned notes. This content will now be truncated with an ellipses ( ... ) displayed at the end.
- Adds an icon with tooltip to the right of the listed amount in the donations section of the account page in order to identify donations that were applied to pledges.
- Adds the "Created by" & "Updated by" timestamps to the expansions for the Donations, Event Registrations, Memberships, and Activities account sections.
- Updates the Donations account section to show the "Donation Note(s) in the expanded view for donations and pledges.
- Fixes the following issues regarding the Country field:
- Removes "(the)" from the Country list.
- United States of America will no longer be selected by default when creating new accounts via the quick add toolbar.
- Fixes an issue where the back button and navigation arrows no longer displayed on various records (e.g. report navigation, donation lists, etc...).
- Fixes an issue where completed recurring donation schedules in the Recurring Donation Schedules account section were still displayed as "Active" with an upcoming "Next payment". These schedules will now display as "Active - Completed" with the appropriate payment details below (e.g. Last payment made on <<Last Payment Date>>).
- Fixes an issue where the sub-membership name and enrollment period were not displaying in the "Manage Sub-members" page on the parent member's account record for the linked sub-members.
- Fixes an issue where Campaign Emails displayed as "Campaign Email" instead of the name of the email itself within the Sent Emails: NeonCRM Emails account section.
- Fixes an issue where the "Make this address the work address on this contact's individual account" checkbox was not shown right away when you chose to create a new account for a company contact.
- Fixes an issue where the "Email Address" field for a company contact was not transferred to the "Email Address 1" field of the newly created individual account for the company contact.
- Fixes an issue where uploaded images were not being cropped to fill the entire area of the account profile photo.
- Fixes an issue where all three phone numbers were displayed in various contact tiles on the account page. These tiles will now display:
- Only Phone Number 1
- If Phone Number 1 is blank, only Phone Number 2 will be displayed
- If both Phone Number 1 and Phone Number 2 are blank, only Phone Number 3 will be displayed.
- Fixes an issue where the column sort icons started to cut off for custom object back-end lists on account pages where many columns were displayed.
- Fixes an issue where System Users were directed to the old interface if they clicked the back button when adding a sub-member on the "Manage Sub-members" page.
- Fixes an issue where no message was displayed when attempting to add more sub-members than were allowed.
- Fixes an issue where the type column for the Data Privacy & Consent account section did not sort alphabetically by default.
- Fixes an issue where all email series' would display in the "Email Series" drop down on the account page despite having defined a specific search.
- Fixes an issue where inactive account relationship types, individual types, company types, account note types, & sources were still available options when creating/editing records on the account page.
- Fixes an issue where solicited pledges were included in the amount displayed for "TOTAL AMOUNT OF SOLICITED GIFTS" account header widget on the Solicited Gifts account section.
- Fixes an issue where impossible date ranges could be set for seasonal addresses. These dates will now be disabled within the date picker.
- Fixes an issue where Soft Credits and MailChimp history were sorting from oldest to newest by default. These account sections will now display the most recently created records first by default.
- Fixes an issue where reducing the size of the browser window caused note text to be cut off in both the Notes & Pinned Notes account sections.
- Fixes an issue where tooltips displayed on the account page that contain a lot of content would line break in the middle of a word instead of in between words.
- Fixes an issue where users could not edit the relationship record of an individual account that was selected for the "Role of Related Individual" field if no account was also selected for the "Role of <<Account Name>>" field.
- Fixes an issue where multi-line text custom fields did not display line breaks in the About section of the account page.
- Fixes an issue where making a recurring donation schedule inactive from the Donations: Recurring Donation Schedules account section resulted in the change not being reflected in the Action Log.
- Fixes an issue where attached files for the grant, prospects, and activities sections of the account page disappeared after collapsing and then re-expanding the record.
- Fixes an issue where account sections would shake when the section itself was shorter in length than the account section selector.
- Fixes an issue where some external materials were not displayed as available options in the Campaign Letters & Tracking section.
- Fixes an issue where "Null" would be displayed in the "Phone Number" fields.
- Fixes an issue where the default order for custom fields & groups on the account page did not reflect the order defined in global settings.
- Fixes an issue where transaction amounts in Custom Objects would display in an odd format within the CO data table as well as the CO tooltips on the account page.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Fixes an issue where the image on the welcome widget overlapped with the text when the window was minimized.
- Fixes an issue where the "Recently Viewed Accounts" widget was not updating for views beyond 4/12/19.
- Fixes an issue where notes for membership related Soft Credited Distributed rules displayed as "Null" on the Membership Registration Detail page.
User Groups & Permissions:
- Fixes an issue where system users with the "Make others' notes read only" permission setting selected could still edit and delete notes on the account page that were created by other system users.
- Fixes an issue where the State/Province field did not populate on account records when using the Quick Import Tool.
- Fixes an issue where an account was added twice to a household after a completing a duplicate merge.
- Fixes an issue where, when performing a duplicate merge, if the kept account had no Constant Contact ID (e.g. did not belong to a list and/or had no campaign stats) but the merged account did, then the constant contact subscriptions and stats of the merged account would be lost.
- Fixes an issue where the "Credit Card (Online)" tender type was available the Import Manager mapping. This has been removed as an available option.
- Fixes an issue where the sticky note on transaction records appeared above the quick add panels and the notifications panel.
- Fixes an issue where "Territory" was listed twice in the "NEON FIELDS" list when building a custom form.