NeonCRM uses this text editor, sometimes called a WYSIWYG editor, across the system: composing emails, writing letters, adding content to a form or page, and more.
Simply type directly into the box. Simple formatting tools - style, font, size, text color, background color as well as bold, italics, underline, and strikethrough - are available.
Tokens are available in the email & letter editors to conduct an in-product mail merge.
Neon will timeout after 40 minutes of "inactivity" - including using the text editor. Therefore, you may want to compose your text in another program and paste it into Neon's text editor. if you compose in Microsoft Word, be sure to Paste from Word. Alternately, save your work while composing the message.
To add a link, click the highlighted button.
By default, this link will appear as a hyperlinked URL:
Alternately, select some text in order to hyperlink it:
Once you have clicked the link icon, you can type a URL in directly.
If you are adding a link to a Neon form, use the built-in link selector. Links added from these dropdown menus will auto-authenticate, if using that feature.
Click Target after adding a link to specify the link to open in a new window. By default, it will open in the same tab.
Click the highlighted button to upload a photo.
Then, you will usually upload a file from your computer.
These files are hosted on our server. If you have previously used this image in another NeonCRM text editor, you can select it from the server directly.
Once uploaded, you can manipulate the image a bit.
- Adjust the width & height of the picture. These values are measured in pixels. Keep the lock closed in order to maintain the original aspect ratio. If you'd like to resize the image to its original proportions, click the curved arrow.
- Make the image a hyperlink by entering a URL & specifying it should open in a new window.
Here are a few formatting tips.
- If you are comfortable using CSS to tweak the appearance of your content, use the Source button to add in code directly.
- If you would like to decrease the spacing between rows of text, press SHIFT + ENTER to do a soft return. This will decrease the spacing between paragraphs.
- If you would like to decrease the spacing between address lines in an address block, add the tokens for the address pressing ENTER as you desire. Then, highlight the lines of the address and change it from Normal to Normal(DIV).
- Looking for more technical information about using the text editor? Refer to CKEditor Ecosystem Documentation.