April 2019 improvements and fixes.
- Adds the account ID back to NeonCRM account pages.
- Updates the donation section of the account page to display "Donation Date" instead of "Create Date". Also updates the Event Registration section to display "Registration Date" instead of "Starts on".
- Fixes an issue where first & last name were required when creating or editing a Company Contact record with no individual account, or when entering the "Primary Contact" information under the About section of a company account.
- Fixes an issue where the Primary Contact first & last name fields were required when creating a new Company Account.
- Fixes an issue where the expand/collapse caret did not display if the note text was long and had no line breaks.
- Fixes an issue where receipts were being created & printed with the incorrect total amount.
- Fixes an issue where the order displayed for the Notes account section was sorting from oldest to newest when it should have been newest to oldest.
- Fixes an issue where the "verify this address" section did not display on an account, contact, or address entry/edit page when the last 4 digits of the Zip Code field were left blank.
- Fixes an issue where the "Send Email" and "Cancel" buttons either did not display or displayed oddly in the Sent Email preview modal when attempting to send a system email that did not originally send.
- Fixes an issue where emails sent from the About section of the account page were not being recorded in the "External Email" section.