Why the Timeline?
The Timeline in Neon is designed to be a holistic view of a constituent’s interactions with your organization, arranged chronologically. It gives you the chance to see in one place the transactions, communications, and account information that have contributed to your constituent’s relationship with you.
By seeing an overview of your constituents history with your organization, you can easily spot trends in their interactions with you.
- Does someone always give following an Email Campaign?
- Does someone always give following a Campaign Letter, but never following an Email Campaign?
- Is one of your members seeing your Campaign Emails and immediately signing up for events?
See these trends and more in your timeline.
What is included?
- Activities: shows any activities on this account.
- Notes: shows any notes on this account.
- Account Created: shows the date the account was created.
- Workflows: Displays 2 separate lines:
- One when a user has been entered into a workflow.
- Another when a user has completed a workflow.
- Donation: Displays each donation on this account. This includes donations and pledge payments.
- Pledge: Displays any pledges that have been created.
- Recurring Donations: Display any recurring donation schedules.
- Event Registration: Displays each event registration completed by this account.
- Event Attendee: Indicates that this individual was added as an attendee to an event.
- Membership: Displays membership joins and renews based on the create dated.
- Store Purchases: Displays any store purchases that have been made on this account. If a store purchase, donation, and/or event are all purchased in the same shopping cart, they will display separately.
- Emails: Displays all emails an account has received.
- Letters: Display all completed/merged system letters.
This is the first phase of the Timeline. Our Product Team is evaluating options to add to the timeline in the future. We are looking for user feedback about what would be the most beneficial. Take our quick survey below.