On April 13th, we released a major update to NeonCRM account pages' look & feel. In response to your feedback, we will be making some changes to the interface.
A few areas we are looking to make improvements immediately are listed below:
- Adding the Google Maps link/icon and account ID back to account pages
- Consolidating the various field groupings under the "About" section to make it easier for users to access and edit that information with fewer clicks and scrolling.
- Updating the Account Section Navigation (left menu) to make account sections easier to find and customize.
- Improving the drag and drop interaction when reordering account navigation sections and configuring the layout & fields for the "About" section.
- Adding an "expand/collapse all" option to various account sections (notes, donations, etc.) to make it easier for users to view information available in the expansion area.
- Updating the address, household contacts, company contacts, employment history, and relationship sections to reduce the white space and see more information without scrolling.
For more information on the recent changes to Account Pages, visit our guide to the Account Changes.
As always, we’re listening to your feedback and focusing on updates that will help you continue making good happen.