All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the April 2019 product update.
Account Page Redesign:
- Introduces a completely redesigned account page with a customizable, tabbed view.
- In addition to updating the design of the account page, we have also added some new features:
- Timeline to view the history of account creation, transactions, communications, activities, workflows, and more.
- Pinned Notes (formerly Account Sticky Notes) so users can pin specific account notes.
- Quick Add for individual and company account creation now opens a side panel where users can complete this action without being brought to a separate page.
- Custom Objects are now able to be rearranged to display in any order the user decides on the account page.
- In-line editing so users can remain on the same page while updating account details.
- Expandable data-tables provide more information at a glance.
- See this article for more details.
- Organization Accounts have been renamed to Company Accounts.
- Changes field name "State" to "State/Province" & the field name "Province" to "Territory" for the quick add account panel, external mail merge exports, as well as the about, addresses, company contacts, and household contact account sections.
Emails & Letters:
- Adds a new system email and letter than sends to the designated Acknowledgee for an honor/memory donation.
- Information pertaining to your NeonCRM account & billing are no longer available in product. Please contact us directly if you have any questions
- Adds an option to the Import Manager to trigger the Donation Appreciation system letter for all donations in an import.
- Changes the display logic for event sessions on the Event Registration Summary page to include the name of event session tickets.
- Updates the country list to follow the English short name convention (in title case) from the ISO 3166-1 standard.
- Fixes an issue where emails forwarded from Microsoft outlook did not work when using NeonCRM's external forwarding email address.
- Fixes an issue where clearing out the contents of either "Max file size..." fields in the File Manager Settings and saving the page would cause a 500 error when trying to access the File Manager Settings again.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes an issue where the Neon Payment Processing Fee of failed AMEX transaction would be used after successfully retrying that transaction using a non-AMEX card and vice versa.
- Fixes an issue where manually processing a membership renewal using Neon Payment Processing and the previously saved card information, before the membership auto-renewed, caused an error to be returned if the renewal used a different membership level.
- Fixes an issue where card type was required when using IATS as a payment gateway even though it is not required by IATS.
- Fixes an issue where the "Transaction Date" search criterion would ignore the transaction date of event registrations, store purchases, and membership registrations if the account also had a donation record when running an All Account Report.
- Changes "Company Title" and "Company Department" to "Job Title" and "Department" in various reports.
- Fixes an issue where the information for a company account's primary contact did not populate on imported donations and event registrations.
API & Developer Tools
- Adds validation to the Custom Related Lists' "Section Title" field for Custom Objects in order to prevent duplicate titles from being created in child objects.
- Fixes an issue where the "addressType.Name" or "addressType.id" parameter could not be left blank in the "updateIndividualAccount" API request.
- Fixes an issue where the "shippingDeliverTo" parameter was listed as required in the API response for the "updateAddress" request when it is not required in the NeonCRM UI.