All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the March 2019 product update.
- Adds a File Upload custom field to custom objects. This field can be used to upload files to an object through both front-end and back-end entry.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Saved Reports belonging to deactivated system users can now be deleted by System Administrators via the Saved Reports widget.
- Adds the field Grant Name to grants.
- Adds search criteria and updates column names for the "Pledge and Payment Report" and "Installment Report".
- Adds "Palestine, State of" to the country drop down field.
- Fixes an issue where "Report-Only List" email audiences encountered a system error when trying to view them after adding a database search that used your own selected report type & included the "Recurring Donor" search criterion.
- Fixes an issue where the <<Company Name>> & <<Title>> tokens for campaign emails always populated with the employment history that had the most recent ID rather than the record marked as the "Current Employer".
- Fixes an issue where a generic system error would occur when attempting to push an email audience to Mailchimp where the Mailchimp API key was associated with a user that lacked Owner, Admin, or Manager permissions in Mailchimp. A more useful message now displays with steps to resolve the issue.
- Fixes an issue where the "Transaction Created By" and "Transaction Last Modified By" output columns populated with no data in report results if the transaction did not have a payment.
- Fixes an issue where incorrect report results were returned when including the "Account Note Type" search criterion in an additional search group.
- Fixes an issue where store orders with multiple payments counted multiple times in the Product Sales Report that is located in: Store > Orders.
- Fixes an issue where login related fields were being auto-populated when using Chrome for both front end forms and when creating/editing accounts in the back-end.