All of the information that you will need regarding fixes released in the February 2019 product update.
- Fixes an issue where the API Key tool tip on the Edit System User page was cut off when using the new navigation.
- Fixes an issue where adding payment to a deferred transaction in a system with CRA Receipts enabled caused a system error
- Fixes an issue where skipping CRA Receipts caused sequence numbers for issued receipts to be generated out of sequence.
- Fixes an issue where the External Email Forwarding Address no longer worked for Gmail user due to a change in the formatting of the forwarding block in Gmail.
- Fixes an issue where the Constant Contact integration did not recognize certain non-US state codes.
- Fixes an issue where a membership with the same rank as another showed the membership change as "Upgraded" or "Downgraded" based on the cost of the renewal membership despite the membership setting having been set to use rank, not amount.
- Fixes an issue where unread notifications that were 31+ days old were still included in the "# unread notifications" calculation for the notifications panel.
- Fixes an sorting error that caused soft credit amount to sort from left to right instead of by numeric value in the donation detail report.
- Fixes an issue where the Event Session Registration Report shows duplicate records for organization registrations when "Company Name" is added to the output columns.
- Fixes an issue where the membership directory sorts account custom fields with Integer data types by number from left to right instead of by the numeric value.
- Fixes an issue where logged-in constituents can bypass the Membership Grace Period by accessing the membership renew form through the URL.
- Fixes an issue where, for logged-in constituents completing the Membership Renew form, clicking the previous button on the Credit Card page would remove Membership Custom Field data and allowed the form to be submitted without those required fields.
- Fixes an issue where, when creating a new workflow, system users that had a login name that began with "admin@" were not displayed as available recipients for the "Send Internal Email" workflow action.