All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the January 12th, 2019 product update.
- Adds a "Company Email" field to the Account Lookup and reporting features in Custom Objects.
- Improves webhooks to allow for more accurate duplicate matching and more advanced data synchronization. The Delete Account webhook will now include the account IDs of all purged and kept accounts when merging duplicate accounts.
- Fixes an issue where creating a Custom Object with a lookup field and a lookup filter resulted in an error message when you clicked save
- Fixes an issue where the maximum attendees for event sessions could be surpassed if multiple registrations occured at the same time through the front-end registration form.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Resolves an error encountered when accessing a Neon Payment Processing record associated with a deleted account.
- Fixes an issue where running the Member Report with membership custom fields in the search criteria resulted in an error message.
- Fixes an issue where donations and event registrations were still accepted for disabled peer-to-peer fundraising pages or inactive campaigns. Neon will now disable peer-to-peer donation and event registration forms when the page or team page is deactivated, the associated campaign is made inactive, or the campaign's peer-to-peer fundraising setting is turned off. Also prevents anyone from joining a team, creating a page, or making changes to an existing page once the campaign is inactive.
- Fixes an issue where using an email with a + sign in the encouraged login portal resulted in an error message.
- Fixes an issue where the News List Layout settings were not displayed correctly in global settings