All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the December 2018 product update.
- Adds an "Authorized by" field to system emails and letters used for CRA Receipts. The name used for this signature will either be name populated in the "Contact Name" field of the Organization Profile or the designated "Custom Name" on the system email or letter.
- Flips the order of "Advantage Amount" and "Eligible Amount" on system emails & letters for CRA Receipts. "Eligible Amount" will now display last on CRA Receipts.
- Adds the option to make dropdown, radio, and checkbox custom fields required in Custom Objects.
- Fixes an issue where completing a duplicate merge with Data Privacy & Consent fields populated results in the data from the more recent account over-writing the original account.
- Fixes an issue where including an apostrophe in the "Facebook Page" & "Twitter Page" fields prevented duplicate accounts from being merged.
- Fixes an error encountered when clicking "If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online" link in external emails sent from a Workflow.
- Fixes an issue where the <<Title>> token was not available in Campaign Letters & Emails.
- Fixes an issue where checkbox custom fields that were set to have a value checked by default for a Custom Object do not populate when creating object records through Front-End Web Forms.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Fixes an issue where clicking the reconciliation icon on the "Tribute & Matching Donations" widget resulted in a system error.
- Fixes an issue where donations were created without any payment information.
- Fixes an issue where canceled check payments were unable to be edited.
- Fixes an issue where text entered in the payment note field is not saved when updating the payment status.
- Fixes an issue where clicking on "Save Settings" when attempting to set up the DonorDrive Integration caused an error message to display
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes an issue where Neon Payment Processing generated a "success" message on ACH payments that had been refunded.
- Fixes an issue where the "Donation Detail Report" & "Pledge and Payment Report" did not contain grand totals for the "Pledge Balance Due" output column.
- Updates the Event Session Attendee Report to remove "Event" from the existing session criteria and column.
- Updates the Event Session Attendee Report and the Event Session Registration Report to include the following output columns:
- Session Code
- Session Description
- Session Internal Note
- Session Room Style
- Session A/V Support
- Session Category
- Session Location Name
- Session Location Description
- Session Address Line 1
- Session Address Line 2
- Session Address Line 3
- Session Address Line 4
- Session Room Number
- Session Building Number
- Session City
- Session State
- Session Country
- Session Zip
- Session Maximum Attendees
- Fixes an issue where the Event Summary Report returned a system error when adding event custom field or event specific field to the search criteria.
- Fixes an issue where running a mailing report resulted in an error when household related fields were included in the output columns, but not the search criteria.
- Fixes an issue where users were unable to import any file of 10 columns or more.
- Fixes an issue where the "Birth Date" field did not validate for mm/dd/yyyy format in custom forms.
- Fixes an issue where account custom fields marked as "read-only" could be edited by logged-in constituents on custom forms. Read-only account custom fields will now be locked for editing on custom forms when accessed by a logged-in constituent.
- Fixes an issue where logo and header previews did not update to reflect the newly uploaded logo or header image.
- Fixes an issue where the payment page for the standard donation form used the default campaign's web template if the default campaign was set to be applied to front-end forms.
- Fixes an issue where an Activity Reminder Email was not sent when the "Create Activity" workflow action had the activity start date set to be the same as the Trigger Date.
Included in this fix are updates to the available fields and field names on the "Create Activity" workflow action modal.