All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the November 17th, 2018 product update.
- Name, Email Address, and Mailing Address will retain the original values used when a CRA Receipt is issued on the receipted list page as well as the Excel/CSV exports. When re-issuing a CRA Receipt, the current email & mailing address will be used (while the data on the receipted list page and exports will still remain unchanged).
- Fixes an issue where opted out system user email addresses did not appear on the Blocked Email List which prevented users from removing the block.
- Fixes an issue where the "Fundraiser Donation Notification Email" populates <<Page Title/Fundraiser Name>> and <<Donation Amount>> with blank tokens when a donation attributed to a peer-to-peer fundraiser is made by an organization with no primary contact.
- Fixes an issue where account names that exceeded 30 characters would wrap on CRA Receipt list pages. Names of this length will now be truncated and the full name will display in a tooltip on hover.
- Fixes an issue where matched pledges were not included in the various stats widgets because of their pending status. Pending pledges and matched pledges will now be reflected in both the stats widgets and the campaign list & detail pages.
- Adds a "Pledge Write-Off Amount" column to various stats widgets so that a user can see the total pledged balance that has been written off amount for each campaign, fund, purpose, etc.
- Fixes an issue where more than one account with the same email address was being added to contact lists for the Constant Contact integration.
- Fixes an issue where accounts without a first & last name could be imported via the integration with Constant Contact.
- Fixes an issue where an error message is received when synchronizing a transaction to QuickBooks desktop if the length of the address line is greater than 40 characters.
- Fixes an issue where, if a membership grace period is set, the maximum number of Sub-Members could be surpassed in an Organization Group Membership when choosing "Renew Now" in the constituent login portal.
- Fixes an issue where searching for a company name on an individual account that is not linked to an organization account returned no results when using the updated top search.
- Fixes an issue where company contacts (without accounts) were not being captured by the top search after editing the name.
- Fixes an issue where disabled gateways were available when adding a payment to a transaction in the back-end of NeonCRM.
- Fixes an issue where a "Null" error displayed when attempting to connect PayPal Standard email address that included an apostrophe.
- Fixes an issue where the "Account Name.Birth Year" output column in Custom Object Reporting displayed year with a comma (e.g. 1,988 instead of 1988).
- Fixes an issue where organizations with current memberships were not able to opt out of the membership directory.
API & Developer Tools
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected error occured when attempting to run a listAccounts API request that contained a search for Origin Category.