All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the October 2018 product update.
- Updates the wording of "Custom Forms & Surveys" to "Custom Forms" to match the new navigation.
- Updates the wording of "Secure Login Pages" to "Custom Web Pages" to match the new navigation.
- Fixes an issue where values in the Amount column for CRA Receipts would change if the transaction amount was edited.
- Fixes an issue where the content of emails in the email communication history section would update to reflect any edits made to the account record.
- Fixes an issue where a fundraising campaign set to take only recurring donations allows you to input an invalid year in the end date.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes an issue where completely refunding 1 item when issuing a partial refund on an order causes the shopping cart detail page to display the incorrect total charge and status.
- Fixes an issue where PayPal Standard transactions would change from Succeed to Pending after a refund or partial refund was issued in PayPal.
- Fixes an issue where Refund Amount was not correct when doing a partial refund where there was an event or membership discount applied and multiple items were in the shopping cart.
- Fixes an issue where, if a constituent selects the "Edit" link on the Event Summary Page of the Public Access Event Registration form, and then used the browser's back button, the ticket and attendee information would be lost once the registration was completed.
- Fixes an issue where the payment page of a Membership Custom Form disappears when the first page of the form is opened, completed, closed, and then accessed for a second time.