NeonCRM can now connect to any of 1000+ apps through Zapier.
Zapier allows you to create connections between NeonCRM and other web services you use. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. To set up a Zap, follow these basic steps:
- Connect with your Trigger app and determine the specific conditions that will trigger the Zap.
- Connect with your Action app and direct what happens when the trigger conditions are met.
If you're working with existing accounts in NeonCRM, you can also add a Search step where needed to look for those accounts by ID or name + email address.
NeonCRM as trigger app
You can build Zaps with the following NeonCRM events as triggers:
- New Activity
- New Donation
- New Account
NeonCRM as action app
You can build Zaps that use triggers from other apps to initiate any of the following actions:
- Create Individual Account
- Update Individual Account
- Create Organization Account
- Update Organization Account
- Link Individual Account to Organization Account
- Create Activity
- Create Donation
Need inspiration? See this page for some popular pre-made Zaps.
Sign up for a free Zapier account here. The core features of Zapier are always free, but paid plans are also available with increased function and flexibility. Plans can be upgraded or downgraded at any time.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "NeonCRM"
- Use your credentials to connect your NeonCRM account to Zapier.
Once that's done, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.