All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the September 2018 product update.
- Adds a support center link to the toolbar in the new navigation.
- Events and Campaigns can now be captured by ID # when using the search in the new navigation.
- Improves the household reporting capabilities of the All Accounts Report and Mailing Report.
- Adds a "Shipping Method" output column to the Transaction Report and Itemized Transaction Report.
- Fixes an issue that prevented system users from viewing a Workflow External Email under an account's Email Communication History after the associated Workflow had been deleted.
- Fixes an issue where the "Credit Card or ACH Processing Fee" token populated with a blank value instead of a value of $0.00.
- Fixes an issue where system Letters could be added to the Mail Merge queue for accounts without a primary street address.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Updates the metrics for the Donor Retention Stats Widget to include In-Kind donations, ensuring that the number of donors shown in the widget matches the number of results in the linked Donor Reports.
- Fixes an issue that allowed you to create an event that ends before it starts.
- Fixes an issue where opens & clicks were not being reflected in the MailChimp Email Communication History section of the NeonCRM account detail page if the account that was emailed was not accessed within 3 days of the email being sent.
- Fixes an issue where OAuth did not accept the "Remember Me for 2 Weeks" setting when using IE or Edge.
- Fixes an issue where hitting the enter key when only one result was returned in the new search would not bring users to that record. Hitting enter when one result is captured will now bring users to that record. Additionally, if the listed results are of one record type, hitting enter will bring users to a full list of matching results.
- Fixes an issue where organization or household contact records were unable to be captured using the search feature in the new navigation.
- Fixes an issue where an error message was received when running a transaction report.
- Fixes an issue where the "Pledge Campaign" Output column was missing from the Pledge and Payment Report.
- Fixes an issue where the store discount "Total Purchase Discount" applied to other transaction types in the shopping cart. This discount type will now only apply to store purchases.
- Fixes an issue where angle bracket tags were rendering incorrectly on Alternate Web Templates.
- Fixes an issue where the number of tickets or sessions remaining did not display on registration front-end forms when sessions were created with "Maximum Attendees" set to 10 or less and no attendees had yet been registered
- Fixes an issue where the "Tax-Deductible Amount" was not calculated correctly when registering multiple attendees using a ticket-specific coupon code.
- Fixes an issue where the source field was not properly applied to donation transactions submitted via a custom form.
API & Developer Tools
- Adds a new API method to retrieve duplicate merge history.
- Fixes an issue where primary membership terms were being used instead of submember terms when using the addItemToShoppingCart API request.