All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the August 2018 product update.
- Adds a Geocoding & Radius Searching module that can be enabled for an additional fee. When the Geocoding & Radius Searching module is enabled, an "Address Distance" field is added to the basic search group for certain reports. Use this search field to find all accounts within the radius of a specific location.
- Gives system users access to the "Social Fundraiser Comment" field when entering or editing a donation record. This field was previously available only to donors when submitting the social fundraiser donation form.
Adds a "Description of non-cash contribution" field to the payment entry page when entering an in-kind donation. When populated by a system user, this description will be available in donation emails, letters, reports, imports, batch entry, and the constituent login portal.
The "Description of non-cash contribution" will now appear in itemized donation table tokens instead of the "Fair Market Value".
Adds a secondary confirmation when deleting a Constant Contact list. Users will now be required to type "DELETE" before removing a Constant Contact list through NeonCRM.
- Gives users the option to hide the "Send me email updates" checkbox on a social fundraising donation form.
- Fixes an issue where the "Province" field was not available as an output column when completing an external mail merge
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Fixes an issue where the tooltips for various widgets displayed the incorrect year when configured to use Fiscal Year stats.
- Fixes an issue where applying an existing donation to a Pledge & Installment did not populate the "Close Date" field even after a pledge had been fulfilled and shows $0.
- Fixes an issue where transactions would not sync to QuickBooks after switching the integration from one company to another. The underlying QB linking IDs will now be cleared when the integration is disconnected which will allow previously synced accounts to sync without issue to the new QuickBooks account.
- Adds the following hover state tooltips for the icons in the toolbar: Advanced Search, Quick Add, Settings, Notifications, My Profile, Edit Navigation Order
- Fixes an issue where the search results were incorrect when searching for partial account names.
- When you enter an email address into the new search box, Neon will now look for a match in ALL email fields (Email 1, 2, 3, and Company Email) and will display the matching address in the results dropdown.
- Updates the wording for Basic and Advanced Permissions to match the terminology established with the Main Navigation update and also adjusts some outdated/incorrect permission names.
- Fixes an issue where system users with no donation permissions could still view donation data in Daily Reports (only when using the new navigation), the Source & Solicitor widgets, and the Solicited Transactions section of the account detail page.
- Fixes an issue where running the "Matching Donation Report" with Organization Custom Fields as search criteria caused a system error.
- Fixes an issue where the Payment Note output column in the Transaction Report did not display notes for multiple payments made on a transaction.
- Fixes an issue where the "Print Current Page" export option for the Additional Contact Report II did not produce content.
- Fixes an issue where clicking on a peer 2 peer fundraising campaign's "Create Fundraiser" link brought users to a page where a drop down menu of just that campaign was listed with a "Manage Page" button. Logged in users will now be brought directly to the page where they can configure the fundraising page.
- Fixes an issue where the <<Account Created Date>> token had an extra right angle bracket in the External Email workflow action.