All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the July 2018 product update.
- Replaces the left navigation menu with a top navigation bar & toolbar
- In addition to updating the design of the main navigation and toolbar area, and relocating & renaming navigation items, we've also added some new features:
- Notification Panel to view product updates, activity reminders, and various system notifications.
- Quick Add toolbar button to easily enter a new account, transaction (e.g., donation, event registration, etc.), or activity from anywhere in NeonCRM.
- Improved Search that returns not only accounts but also households, events, and fundraising campaigns.
- Reorder Navigation Items so that the features/modules you use most are displayed first (including Custom Objects!).
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Adds a new Grant Forecast widget to dashboards
Neon Payment Processing:
- Adds help text to the "Next Payout" label for Neon Payment Processing to better explain the displayed amount.
- Adds a new Grants Report and changes the "Activity And Prospect" reports section to "Moves Management".
- Fixes a validation error encountered by system users attempting to enter a birth year of 1900 or earlier.
- Fixes an issue where accounts would be created without the Origin Category or Detail populated when accounts were created and linked to other accounts when registering for an event.
- Fixes a duplicate merging issue where only the Data Privacy & Consent Log data from the kept account was retained after the account merge.
- Fixes an issue where individual accounts that were converted from an organization or household contact were not appearing as available options when searching for the account to link it to a record.
- Fixes an issue where the payout link in the "Neon Payment Transfer Complete" system email did not work.
- Fixes an issue preventing users from choosing not to reconcile Honor/Memory, Acknowledgee, or Company Matching information entered by a donor.
- Fixes an issue where a recurring donation's "Next Date" could be set later than the "End Date."
- Fixes an issue where transactions with a partially refunded payment did not appear in the "Unsynced Transactions" list for the QuickBooks integration.
- Fixes an issue where NeonCRM accounts would not sync over to Constant Contact if the Prefix field exceeded four characters. Prefix is now an available field to map to custom fields in Constant Contact.
- Fixes an issue where memberships would display as expired on the day the membership was ending.
- Fixes an issue where renewing an account with an Organization Group Membership with the setting of "Sub-membership available to: Current Employees" would display organization contacts who were former employees when clicking either the "Renew" link in the "Membership" section or the "Renew Membership" button in the "Membership History" section.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes a display issue where incorrect names were shown in on Neon Payment Processing pages for accounts that were converted.
- Fixes an issue where the "Exp. Date" field in the Payment Information section of a transaction record did not populate if the expiration month was 10, 11, or 12 when using Neon Payment Processing.
- Fixes an issue where system users with the "No Access to Donation Amount" permission were able to still see amounts in saved donation related reports.
- Fixes an issue where system users could view soft credit amounts on the account detail page when they did not have permission to view donation amounts.
- Fixes an issue with the Household Report where the yearly transaction amount output columns returned incorrect values for transactions containing multiple items.
- Removes the "Acknowledgee Personal Message" output column from the Honor/Memory Donations Report.
- Fixes an error returned when attempting to run certain reports with the "Activity Solicitation Method" output column.
- Fixes an issue where Session Fee and Quantity columns were not totaling correctly in the Event Attendee Report.
- Fixes an issue where the "Optionally add $ to cover processing fees" option disappeared after submitting a declined credit card transaction on a Social Fundraising donation form.
- Fixes an issue where the "Cardholder Email" field would not accept email addresses with a plus sign ( + ).
- Fixes an issue where the Neon login URL was appended to website links in the "Details" section of the Membership Directory.
- Fixes an issue where the membership status message showed a "Join Now" link when the expired membership was within the grace period.
- Fixes an issue where a system error was encountered if the very first "custom menu option" created for the dropdown navigation contained an apostrophe.
- Fixes an error returned upon clicking a reset password link from an external email sent by a workflow.
API & Developer Tools
- Fixes an issue where webhooks that encountered a connection issue could potentially be timed out for up to an hour.
- Fixes an issue where account webhooks would not display correctly for organization accounts.
- Fixes an issue where the field "Anonymous" was missing from Donation Webhooks.
- Fixes an issue where donation type was not available in donation webhooks. Donation webhooks will now return a donationType response of "DONATION", "PLEDGE", or "PLEDGE_PAYMENT".
- Fixes an issue where the Event Registration System Email could not be triggered when using the createEventRegistration API request.