Learn how you can work with with your organization's board more effectively.
We all need a board of directors, but wouldn't it be wonderful if we could truly work WITH our board of directors as partners?
Join NeonOne consultants Marc A. Pitman and Nikki McCord as they share strategies that will help you collaborate with your board more effectively.
In the webinar, we'll cover:
- Board Recruitment & Leadership
- Board Training
- Boards & Fundraising
Slides from the presentation are available here: 3 Things You Would Love to Say to Your Board (But You’re Afraid To) - Presentation.pdf
- Getting to 100% board participation in fundraising is important. Typically this means giving a financial gift they can be proud of.
- If you are choosing for your board to include those you serve and/or diverse socio-economic backgrounds, think creatively about what "participation in fundraising" looks like.
- Energize your Board of Directors by:
- developing a (new?) strategic plan,
- using limited-duration terms,
- conducting board orientation & training,
- meeting staff,
- and touring facilities.