Each contact your organization collects holds potential. Potential attendees, donors, and volunteers, reside in each contact you gain. Utilizing tools to help you tap into that potential will be the focus of this actionable webinar where we’ll share best practices in the collection, management and marketing to those all-important contacts.
Join Tim Sarrantonio Director of Business Development for NeonCRM and Matthew Montoya, Partner Development and Training Manager for Constant Contact as they walk you through insightful ways to use your data and market your contacts following best practices that can help your organization succeed.
Slides from the presentation are available here: Every Contact Matters slides.pdf
- The value of your list
- How mobile is impacting email marketing readership
- Using data to build proper segmentation
- Personalization as the key to obtaining more revenue
- How to design an email to learn about your contacts
- How to build an email that gets results
- Subject lines that get results and how to create the “perfect” subject line