All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the June 30th, 2018 product update.
Forms & Pages:
- Adds an option in the membership system settings to enable/disable donation levels on membership join and renew forms.
- Adds the below permissions to the account section of the User Group Advanced Settings configuration page. When these permissions are not enabled, users in the group will be limited to read-only account permissions:
- Create accounts
- Edit accounts
- Delete accounts
- Fixes an issue where system users with the permission "No Access to Donation Amount" selected were able to still view donation amounts in the below areas:
- Account detail page
- Individual donation detail in the household detail page
- Pending & declined transactions list
- Fixes an issue where users with the permission "No Access to Donation Amount" had access to widgets with donation amounts.
- Adds the below items to the list of available output columns & fields for custom object reports, field validation, and lookup filters. These will only appear for custom objects that have a Master-Detail or Lookup Relationship custom field with accounts:
- Address Type
- Full Street Address (F)
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
- Address Line 4
- Full Zip Code (F)
- Zip Code
- Zip Code Suffix
- Updates 26 reports to add search criteria for the "Origin Category" and "Origin Detail" fields and output columns for "Origin Category", "Origin Detail", "Do Not Contact", and "Email Opt-Out".
- Fixes an issue where there was no data type validation when doing a Self Import (or Account Batch Update) when also importing transaction related data where there was an account custom field with the data type of "Date".
- Fixes an issue where including an apostrophe ( ' ) in the "Account Name" field of the All Accounts page caused a system error.
- Fixes an issue where merging three accounts caused custom field data to not match between report results and the account detail page.
- Fixes an issue where the content of the "Itemized Donation Table" token would not reflect any style changes when printing a System Letter or Campaign Letter.
- Fixes an issue where MailChimp stats were not being pulled into NeonCRM.
- Fixes an issue that caused campaign emails to take a long time to send if there was a large amount of content in the email.
- Fixes an issue where any text that came after an emoji was stripped from note fields, email subject lines, and external email communication history.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Fixes an issue where the font color used for the "Donor Attrition Rate" in the Fundraising KPI's widget did not accurately reflect the displayed statistic.
- Fixes an issue where saving a saved report as a new report retained the original system user's name in the "Created by" field in the Saved Reports widget.
- Fixes an issue where events with a start/end time on the same day were not displayed on the Event Calendar widget.
Forms & Pages:
- Fixes an issue where "Facebook" was displayed for the page title if the Campaign or Event was using an uploaded template without the <title> tag defined or if the template was built with the old template builder and Social Network Sharing was enabled.
- Fixes an issue where embedded Email Newsletter Subscription Forms did not redirect to a URL that was set as the exit page.
- Fixes an issue where a Last Status Message was not returned when syncing transactions to QuickBooks Online if the name contained foreign characters, an apostrophe in the first name, or if the shopping cart had both a parent and sub-membership.
- Fixes an issue where membership terms could not be deleted if they were used in a condition for a deleted Membership Due or Overdue system email schedule.
- Fixes an issue where totals displayed in the results for the Product Sales Report were multiplied by the number of Individual Types selected on the purchaser's account.
- Fixes an issue where an error was encountered when attempting to run a Custom Objects report where the object had many tables.
- Fixes an issue where including an apostrophe ( ' ) in a fulfillment note caused a system error.
- Fixes an issue where processing fees were added again to the "Total Charge" when the shopping cart was edited and saved without updating.
- Fixes an issue where combining the "Pledge Installment Expected" workflow trigger with individual/organization type in the filter caused the workflow to not trigger.
API & Developer Tools
- Fixes an issue where activities that belonged to other system users could be removed and updated through the API, even though the permission "Make Others' Activities Read-Only" was selected for the logged in system user.
- Fixes an issue where donation amounts could be viewed through the API even though the "No Access to Donation Amount" permission was selected.