All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the June 2nd, 2018 product update.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Updates the Membership Dashboard to match the Mission Control Dashboard interface. Includes the below new dashboard widgets:
- Membership KPIs
- Membership MTD/YTD Comparison
- Member Upgrade/Downgrade Stats
- Member Upgrade/Downgrade Bar Chart
- Updates the Communications Dashboard to match the Mission Control Dashboard interface. Includes the below new dashboard widgets:
- Communications Summary
- Overall Email Performance
- MailChimp Email Statistics
- Email Campaign Comparison Bar Chart
- Campaign Monitoring & History
- Updates the Store Dashboard to match the Mission Control Dashboard interface. Includes the below new dashboard widgets:
- Sales History Line Chart
- Sales MTD/YTD Comparison
- Inventory Management
- Product Sales Stats
- Product Type Sales Stats
- Pending & Declined Orders
- Adds a new setting to the Constant Contact integration for handling accounts that have been opted out in NeonCRM and do not yet exist in Constant Contact.
- Adds "Photo URL" as an output column in the All Accounts Report.
- Fixes an issue where Custom Object "Textarea" fields could not be expanded horizontally.
Forms & Pages:
- Fixes an issue where social fundraising donation forms and custom donation forms did not adhere to the "Minimum Donation Amount" setting found in the Forms & Pages Home.
- Fixes an issue where additional sub-members could be added to the shopping cart after clicking the "Previous" button on the credit card page. This also caused the "Max # of Sub-members" setting to be ignored.
- Fixes an issue where logged-in constituents were able to enroll more than the allowed number of sub-members.
- Fixes an issue where clicking the "Add to iCal or Outlook" link from a NeonCRM event page on an iOS device did not work for events where the summary contained a line break.
- Fixes an issue where donations completed on the front-end using Neon Payment Processing could not be completed if a name was not provided on the donation form, or if the logged in account lacked a name.
- Fixes an issue where changes made to an account custom field in the member profile update page were not reflected in Membership Directory.
- Fixes an issue where the small Event Calendar could not be embedded on a NeonCRM or Inspire page.
- Fixes an issue where the "Recurring Donation minimum amount" setting did not work when submitting a recurring donation through the Constituent Login Portal.
- Fixes an issue where individuals with disabled fundraising pages still appeared in the "Credit this donation to this Social Fundraiser" dropdown field on the associated campaign donation form.
- Fixes an issue where Contact Records that have a Lifetime Membership on their account could not be given Sub-memberships through the Constituent Login Portal.
- Fixes an issue where credit card processing fees were applied to ACH/E-Check transactions when ACH/E-Check was selected after a declined attempt to pay by credit card on the payment page.
- Fixes an issue where the Transaction Report did not show all transaction item descriptions from the shopping cart in "Transaction Item Description" column.
- Fixes an issue where the Transaction Report and Donation Detail Report did not have output columns which showed the "Last Modified Time".
- Fixes an issue where donation related <<tokens>> were missing a comma in amounts over $1,000 in System Letters sent to Organization Accounts.
- Fixes an issue where there was no token available in System Emails & Letters which included NeonCRM processing fees from a transaction.
- Fixes an issue where the External Email Forwarding Address did not work when using Apple Mail.
- Fixes an issue where system users that were restricted from seeing transaction amounts could still see the amount is dashboard widgets. Deselecting the "View Report" permission will remove access to widgets.
- Fixes an issue where system users that belonged to a custom user group that did not have access to view transactions could see this information when reviewing campaign emails listed in the "Email Communication History" section of an account page.
Neon Payment Processing:
- Fixes an issue where clicking the link for a payment record of a deleted Neon Payment Processing transaction, for both Credit Card and ACH payments, resulted in a system error.
- Fixes an issue where the "CHECK NO." field was not populated on sales receipts when syncing check payments to QuickBooks Desktop.
API & Developer Tools
- Adds support for TLS1.2 for all requests made in NeonCRM.
- Note: QuickBooks Desktop 2014 and earlier is not compatible with TLS1.2. Anyone using QB Desktop 2014 and earlier will need to either upgrade to QB Desktop 2015 or later, or switch to QuickBooks Online in order to continue using the integration.
- Adds "Photo URL" as a response parameter in the "listAccounts" API request.
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected system error occurred when attempting to checkout after adding a $0 sub membership to a Group Membership via the API.
- Fixes an issue where the "listProducts" API request could not retrieve store products unless they were assigned to a catalog.