This session will focus on the most important metrics and data that an organization should utilize in their fundraising. A 60 minute overview will be followed by a Q&A session using real world examples that will empower you to raise more money for your nonprofit. Join NeonCRM's Tim Sarrantonio and fundraising consultant Michael Buckley, CFRE as they unpack the most vital metrics any organization should be paying attention to.
Slides from the presentation are available here: Effective Fundraising Data slides.pdf
- Key Metrics
- Donor Retention = Number of Donors Who Gave Last Year and Gave Again This Year divided by Total Number of Donors Last Year
- New Donor Acquisition = Number of New Donors This Year divided by Total Number of Donors Last Year
- Average Gift = Total Dollars Received divided by Total Number of Gifts Received
- Growth in Giving = Net of Gains and Losses in Giving from Last Year to this Year divided by Total Value of Gifts Received Last Year
- Conversion Rate = Total Number of Donors divided by Number of Appeals Made multiplied by 100
- See your metrics in the Fundraising KPIs widget or Fundraising Report Card.