All of the information that you will need regarding any New Features, Improvements, and Fixes that have been implemented to NeonCRM with the April 2018 product release.
New Features & Improvements
- [DEV-5998] Adds a new "Data Privacy & Consent" system settings page where users can add a privacy statement to their NeonCRM forms and enable a set of consent tracking fields, which allows your constituents to grant consent for various uses of their personal data.
- [DEV-5755] Adds an event setting to automatically enable online event registration at the designated date and time so that System Users don't have to do this manually.
- [DEV-5965] Adds a "Current logged in user account ID" field under a new "Dynamic values" lookup filter group so that you can restrict the "Front-End List Layout" constituent page to only show the Custom Object records linked to the logged-in constituent's NeonCRM account.
- [DEV-6144] Updates the descriptions on the "Add Actions" modal to better explain the functionality of each Workflow Action.
- [DEV-6177] Adjusts some wording on the Event Registration page from "This registration allows up to # attendee(s)." to "This event allows up to # attendee(s) per registration."
- [DEV-5705] Updates the Names and Addresses by Account Relationship report to add the Account Source search criterion and output columns, along with a number of "Account 2" output columns previously only available for "Account 1".
- [DEV-5783] Fixes an issue where the correct System Email version did not display when manually sending/resending the email from an Account page after the system email in use had been changed.
- [DEV-5802] Fixes an issue where a system error was encountered when clicking "Skip to Next Match" when comparing an Individual Account to a matching Organization Contact Record.
- [DEV-5843] Adds an "Account" column to the Balance and Payout Details pages for Neon Payment Processing.
- [DEV-5846] Fixes an issue where the "Email" checkbox was disabled in the "Acknowledgements" section if you created a new Organization Account when adding a new donation.
- [DEV-5907] Fixes an issue where the "NeonCRM Standard Version" of the Event Registration - Pay Later System Email did not include the following event location fields in the body of the email: Address, City, State, Zip Code, & Country.
- [DEV-5919] Fixes an issue where the "Card" field was still required when trying to disable an Auto-Renewing membership in the login portal when using Neon Payment Processing.
- [DEV-5950] Fixes an issue where merged Household Contacts did not retain the Household Name and Household Salutation fields.
- [DEV-5979] Fixes an issue where the "Check #" field from the Payment Information section of NeonCRM transaction records were not syncing to the "Reference no." field on payment records and sales receipts for QuickBooks Online.
- [DEV-6015] Fixes an issue where a system error occurred when attempting to register for an event on the front-end that had both "Wait List" options enabled and also had the "Maximum Attendees" field left blank.
- [DEV-6018] Fixes an issue where users were not directed to a custom exit page if the user clicked on the "Register As An Organization" button on an event registration form.
- [DEV-6037] Fixes an issue where there was no validation set to the "Login Name" field when joining a Sub-membership in the Constituent Login Portal.
- [DEV-6055] Fixes an issue where the "You will be charged $<<Dollar Amount>>" value on the credit card payment form did not update to add the processing fee when a user checked the box to "Optionally add $ to cover processing fees" on a front-end form.
- [DEV-6111] Fixes an issue where adding "Employment History" to an account multiplied the amount that displayed in the "(System) Pledge Initially Committed (A total of <<Amount>> fulfilled)" system note for a pledge as well as the FMV for an In-Kind donation.
- [DEV-6116] Fixes an issue where a campaign could be set as its own parent campaign.
- [DEV-6145] Fixes an issue where NeonCRM Processing Fees did not appear as a line item in the "Payment Information" section of a transaction in the Constituent Login Portal.
- [DEV-6178] Fixes a QuickBooks sync issue where, if Credit Card & ACH Processing Fees had not been mapped to a specific service item, they would be assigned one at random when syncing transactions containing multiple items.
- Unmapped fees will now use the service item associated with the most expensive item or, if all items are the same price, the first item added to the cart.
- [DEV-6180] Fixes an issue where pledge payments synced to QuickBooks Desktop were not appended to their associated Invoices because the additional charge to cover the Credit Card & ACH Processing Fees resulted in a payment amount that exceeded the total balance.
- These fees will no longer sync for Pledge Payments in QuickBooks Desktop only.
- [DEV-6212] Fixes an issue where a timeout error occured with live tests using the IATS gateway.
- [DEV-6263] Fixes an issue where the availability settings for an event disappeared after adding a Waiver Statement.