Do your 2018 resolutions include a commitment to better data management? Join Neon's Director of Client Services, Adam Stevenson, to learn about the tools and strategies for managing your data with Excel/Google Sheets. We will also examine strategies for preparing clean lists, updating records, and importing data into NeonCRM. Finally, we'll review advanced data and lookup tools for managing data from multiple sources.
Slides from the presentation are available here: Cleaning & Managing Your Data.pdf
- Follow along with the recording and edit this spreadsheet handout: Spreadsheet Handout.xlsx
- Account Batch Update
- https://delim.co/ converts a column to comma separated values.
- Use this for Account ID "In Range Of" searches.
- Why INDEX MATCH is Better Than VLOOKUP
- Address Updates with Melissa Data (NCOA)
- Bulk Operations