$100 per hour
Neon’s extended training and consultation services provide personalized, in-depth support to assist organizations with strategic questions and planning on a variety of topics, including:
- Staff/volunteer workflow planning
- Bulk data migrations and manipulation
- Fundraising configuration (Preparing online donation forms, linking payment gateways, and configuring automated donation acknowledgement emails)
- Event configuration (Setting up multiple ticket options, event sessions, and sponsorships)
- Membership configuration (Creating organization memberships, fees, and levels; and customizing membership forms)
- Extended full-staff training
- General system configuration and "going live"
Consulting and extended training calls are conducted in an audio/screen-sharing session. After your session, your consultant will provide you with a follow-up email with links to additional training resources, as well as a recording of your session upon request. If you do not use all of your consultation time, your remaining minutes are "banked" by your consultant for later use. You can see your banked consulting time from your NeonCRM system.
To request additional training or consulting, please fill out our Training & Consulting Request Form.
$50 per month*
* For up to 60 minutes of training/consulting per month with a 12-month minimum subscription period.
Do you need a little extra help with creating a newsletter, setting up an online form, or running a report? Neon's Visual Phone Support subscription service is ideal for organizations looking for short, personalized sessions for basic CRM training and troubleshooting on topics, such as:
- Configuring automated emails and letters
- Sending out mass communications
- Basic reporting
- Configuring basic online forms
- Technical troubleshooting questions
With this service, you have access to up to 60 minutes of phone time per month that can be scheduled in 15- and 30-minute sessions within 24 hours. Visual Phone Support calls are conducted in an audio/screen-sharing session. After your session, your consultant will provide you with a follow-up email with links to additional training resources, as well as a recording of your session upon request.
To request a Visual Phone Support subscription, please fill out our Training & Consulting Request Form.
Included with all Inspire & Custom Website subscriptions
Get help with managing your Neon website. Our Web Studio team can help you design, build, and beautify your webpages. We can also provide training on how to manage your website in WordPress.
All Neon website subscriptions include up to 30 minutes per month of web design support, consulting, and/or training time. Additional time and support can be purchased for more in-depth training or for larger web design projects.
To request a website support session or to inquire about a Web Studio project, please fill out our Training & Consulting Request Form.
Free for all current Neon users
In addition to personalized training and consulting, our Professional Services team also offers free live webinars for all current Neon users. Each month, we'll bring you expert strategic advice on topics important to your nonprofit — so we can help you maximize your efforts and do more to further your mission!
Check out what's coming up in the beginning of 2017:
Estimate available upon request
NeonCRM includes several features for cleaning and managing data, including a duplicate manager, bulk operations tool, and batch update functionality. For more complex data management tasks, our Professional Services team offers data services for advanced manipulation of data in your NeonCRM system, including:
- Bulk modification of transaction data
- Data migration within your NeonCRM system
- Data migration from external database systems
- Bulk operations based on complex criteria
- Other tasks requiring custom database scripting
For further guidance on data services or to request an estimate for a data service, please fill out our Data Services/Maintenance Request Form.
$350 for systems under 50K accounts. Estimates available upon request for systems with over 50K accounts.
When was the last you updated your constituents’ mailing addresses? In partnership with Melissa Data, Neon’s change-of-address service will update valid mailing addresses in your NeonCRM system against the USPS NCOALink® (National Change-of-Address) database.