Some automated processes in NeonCRM occur every 24 hours via the system's scheduler. These processes include:
- Sending scheduled Email Campaigns (including all Email Campaigns sending to Email Audiences of 5,000 or more email addresses). Scheduled emails start sending at different times depending on the scheduler's workload on any given day. Typically, scheduled emails start sending between 3:00AM and 5:00AM Central Time.
- Processing Recurring Donations.
- Processing Membership Auto-Renewals.
- Updating and adding Complimentary Memberships.
- Updating seasonal addresses.
- Sending Sequential Emails.
- Sending Membership Due and Membership Overdue System Emails according to the schedule(s) you've set up.
- Updating all dashboard content. This includes any summary or statistical data shown on a "Home/Dashboard" page.
- Calculating transaction history statistics for all accounts. This impacts certain reporting data, such as the fiscal and calendar year totals and the first/last transaction date/amount.
- Scheduled duplicate scans
The Neon Scheduler starts processing these tasks between 2:05 AM and 2:55 AM Central Time every day.