Some automated processes in NeonCRM occur every 24 hours via the system's scheduler. These processes include:
- Sending scheduled Email Campaigns. Scheduled emails start sending at different times depending on the scheduler's workload on any given day. Typically, scheduled emails start sending between 3:00AM and 5:00AM Central Time.
- Processing Recurring Donations.
- Processing Membership Auto-Renewals.
- Updating and adding Complimentary Memberships.
- Updating seasonal addresses.
- Sending Sequential Emails.
- Sending Membership Due and Membership Overdue System Emails according to the schedule(s) you've set up.
- Updating all dashboard content. This includes any summary or statistical data shown on a "Home/Dashboard" page.
- Calculating transaction history statistics for all accounts.
- Scheduled duplicate scans.
- Recalculate Donation Yearly Stats.
- Recalculate Event Registration Yearly Stats.
- Update the Active/Expired flag on Membership Records based on its expiration date.
- Recalculate Membership Yearly Stats.
- Recalculate Product Purchase Yearly Stats.
- Send out Donation Anniversary Email/Letter if applicable.
- Send out Event Reminder Email if applicable.
- Send out Birthday Anniversary Email/Letter.
- Switch Seasonal Address if an address has a valid period.
- Sync Inspire and Custom Websites with NeonCRM pages.
- Update MailChimp Campaign Stats.
- Update MailChimp Campaign Email Activity.
The Neon Scheduler starts processing these tasks between 2:05 AM and 2:55 AM Central Time every day.