This is the third video in the series. This video covers the definition of a form, where to find your forms in Neon, and how to customize them.
- Form: web page for collecting information or payments; sometimes called a survey
- Standard Form: form NeonCRM has generated for you “out of the box” like a Standard Donation Form and Email Subscription Form; can be customized but contains a set “framework”
- Custom Form: a form created by a System User from a blank template such as a Site Program Application
- Constituent Version: the version of a form someone would see if they have logged into their NeonCRM constituent account
- Public Access Version: the version of a form someone would see if they have not logged into NeonCRM
- Individual Donation Form: the donation form visible to individual accounts
- Organization Donation Form: the donation form visible to organization accounts