The best way to export your data from DonorPerfect is to use the Listings feature. This feature will allow you export multiple types of data that you will need for import into NeonCRM, such as donor and donation information.
- Click Reports, > Report Center > Listings
- Select Export to File
- Select the Export Type of Main/Bio Data
- Make sure the selection filter is set to "no filter selected..."
- Check the Include NO MAIL Names and Export to Excel (CSV) boxes
- Choose the All Fields(shared) export template
- Leave all other boxes unchecked
- Click the Export to File button, and click "Ok" if you receive a popup message about the size of the export. The export make take some time to complete.
- Repeat the above steps, but select Gift/Pledge Transactions for the Export Type
If you have tracked additional data in DonorPerfect, you may need to export additional Listings. For example, if you tracked donor notes, export the Other Info Transactions Listing. If you tracked multiple addresses, export the Other Address Transactions Listing.
You now have the data files that you need to import your data into NeonCRM. Remember, before you do your import, you must format your data appropriately by following our Preparing to Import Constituent Data guide. Alternatively, you can contact our sales team at 1-888-860-6366 or email@example.com for more information about having us do your data import.