Getting Started with NeonCRM: for System Users
If you are using NeonCRM but do not have administrative access, this guide is for you.
Only administrators have access to System Settings, but this area is not necessary for most day-to-day actions in Neon. If you find something listed below that you do not have access to, you may not have permissions, or your system may not have that module enabled. Speak with your system administrator.
Here is a quick introduction to the dashboard you'll see upon logging in to the back end of Neon.
You can add notes on accounts, donations, activities, payments and more.
- You can enter the donations you receive directly into Neon. The above guide has a walk-through. More details can be found in this training video.
- Keep an eye on monitoring your Pending & Declined (Failed) Transactions List.
- Enter Donations in Honor or Memory of someone, and reconcile those that come in from front end forms.
Neon can report on many things - from constituents to transactions. Read about how to start with the correct report and filter your results. More details can be found in this reporting training video.
This requires a few components. You can watch this training video, or below is a guide about each:
- Build a Campaign Email.
- Create an Email Audience.
- Schedule the Email.
- View the Results in Email Status Monitoring. (This is also where you can cancel a scheduled email.)
Note: Automated system emails, such as Donation Appreciation can only be edited by users with permissions for System Settings.
OTHER GUIDES IN THE GETTING STARTED WITH NeonCRM SERIES