Each System User can customize the sections and fields that appear on Individual and Company account pages. There are two options for page configuration:
- You can configure the order and visibility of sections in the Account Page sidebar.
- In addition, the fields in the About panel sections can be ordered, added or removed as needed.
These settings are unique to each user. You can configure the view that is most useful to you and your specific work for your organization.
If you configure the settings of an Individual Account, the layout you choose will apply to all Individual Accounts. Likewise, configuring from a Company Account page will affect all Company Account pages.
From an account page, click the Edit Account Sections button.
You'll be able to see all sections currently included in the Account Detail Page view, and either move (item 1 shown below) or exclude (item 2) any sections you want.
If any sections are excluded, you can add them back to the Included list.
Adding a section automatically puts it at the bottom of the Included list. You can find it there and move it if necessary.
The About panel appears at the top of the Account Detail page. It consists of the following sections:
- Contact (Standard phone and email fields)
- Personal (Standard Primary Contact name and personal data fields)
- Company (Standard current company data fields)
- Address (Standard primary address data fields)
- Login (Standard Login/Password fields)
- Custom Information (Account and Individual/Company custom data fields by Custom Data Group)
You can re-order these sections by opening the Actions Menu at the top of the panel and clicking Configure section layout.
In each section, you'll see a separate Actions Menu in the top right corner. Open the menu and click Configure Fields. You can then rearrange or remove any of the fields in that section.
If you've removed any fields from your view and want to add them back, click the Actions Menu at the top of the About panel and select Show disabled fields.