Campaign Thermometer Widget
This guide will explain how to add a donation progress thermometer to a campaign page, or a web page on your website. First, your campaign must have a goal amount associated with it.
To get started, navigate here: Fundraising > Campaigns
From the campaign list, click View on the campaign for which you would like a thermometer.
On the campaign detail page, find the section titled Campaign Thermometer & Participant List Control. Click Edit Setting.
The new thermometer widget is the default for all campaigns created after 01/11/2016.
Check the box next to each feature to include it in the widget.
- Widget Image - Add an image to represent your campaign
- Widget Title
- Widget Description
- Progress Bar - Show the total donations counting up to your goal.
- Donate button - Links to your campaign's donation form. This cannot be disabled, but the text and color can be adjusted
- Campaign Details Button - Links to your campaign's detail page.
- Donor List - Choose whether to show your 25 largest donors to this campaign or your 25 most recent.
- Links to share donation form on social media
This brings up the thermometer configuration page. Ensure that the setting labeled Enable this widget is set to Yes.
Configure the look and feel of the thermometer using the settings on this page, and using the image on the left as a guide. Click Submit when done.
Verify that your thermometer is configured the way you like it, and click the highlighted link to continue.
Back on the campaign detail page, you now have the code that will display a thermometer. Highlight this code, and copy it (Ctrl + C).
At this point, you could paste this code into a page on your website, or display it on your campaign page. The rest of this guide will show you how to display the thermometer on a campaign page.
Find the section labeled Content of the Campaign Page and click Edit.
Using the control panel of the content editor, click Source.
Paste your thermometer code into this section (Ctrl + V). Click Submit when finished.
Back on the campaign detail page, you can see how this looks by clicking on the Check link next to Campaign Page Link.