NeonCRM Technical Support
Technical support is a resource for NeonCRM system administrators requiring assistance with troubleshooting specific data issues. Questions related to data import, setting up & customizing your system, or general questions about NeonCRM modules are best addressed in one-on-one consultation with our Training & Implementation team. More information on consultation is available here.
The Support Center is a knowledge base, community, and customer portal. Click on the "Knowledge Base" link under the "Help & Support" menu that appears in the header area of your NeonCRM.
Your organization's two designated support contacts have been provided with login credentials so that they can submit requests and participate in the community. All other support center resources are available to the public, including; the Knowledge Base, Training Videos, and Community.
To contact support, navigate to the Support Center and sign in.
Once logged in, click the Submit a question link at the top of the page, as shown below.
Enter a subject and description of the problem.
Tips for submitting requests
Following these basic guidelines for ticket submissions allows us to address your exact questions and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- If you encounter an error, provide the exact steps leading up to the error. Outline this process clearly in a list format. This allows the support agent to replicate your issue the first time. Running through an identical set of steps allows us to pinpoint your issue immediately and fix it.
1. Go to account number 123
2. Scroll down to the Event Registrations section on account 123
3. Click on the event registration record that occurred on 01/01/2013
- If you encounter an error during a data import, attach the spreadsheet used for the import as well as screenshots of the exact steps leading up to the error.
- If you have a problem that is specific to a particular account, include the NeonCRM account ID number of that individual or organization.
- Try to use NeonCRM terminology whenever possible.
- If you are encountering an issue with a specific NeonCRM form, provide the exact link (URL) to the page you are working on.
- Please submit one incident per ticket. If you wish to report multiple issues, please log a ticket for each so that we can provide answers more quickly.
- Explain the context of what you are trying to accomplish
- Include screenshots (learn how to take screenshots)
Tracking your support requestsClick your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
You can find all of your support requests here, along with any contributions you've made in the community or knowledge base articles or community posts you are following.
To see a filtered view of all your requests, enter a search term in the Search Requests box or select a request status from the Status menu.
An open request is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it. A request awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.
Your designated support contacts will receive a user welcome/verification email. Click on the verification link in the welcome email to create a password for your support so that you can log in to our Support Center portal.
All NeonCRM technical support packages include ticket-based assistance for two main system administrators. Only your two designated support contacts are provided with support center accounts so that they can log in and submit requests.
If you do not know who your two designated support contacts are, or if you wish to update your two main contacts, please go to the Account Information section of your NeonCRM system.