You can submit a ticket to Technical Support in two ways.
- Navigate to support.neoncrm.com. You can access many resources here, including the Knowledge Base, Forum, Neon One Academy, and more. Click Submit a request at the top of the page to open a new support ticket.
Enter the details of your request and submit.
- Alternately, within your NeonCRM, click the Help widget.
You can search our existing Knowledge Base by typing in the How can we help? box.
If you cannot find your answer in those articles, click Contact Us at the bottom of the Help Window. Next fill out the form with the details of your request.
Alternately, you can call us directly Monday through Friday between 9am and 4pm Central time at (888) 860 - 6366 ext. 3.
Tips for submitting support requests
- If you encounter an error, provide the exact steps leading up to the error. Outline this process clearly in a list format. This allows the support agent to replicate your issue the first time. Running through an identical set of steps allows us to pinpoint your issue immediately and fix it.
Example: 1. Go to account number 123 2. Scroll down to the Event Registrations section on account 123 3. Click on the event registration record that occurred on 01/01/2013
- If you encounter an error during a data import, attach the spreadsheet used for the import as well as screenshots of the exact steps leading up to the error.
- If you have a problem that is specific to a particular account, include the NeonCRM account ID number of that Individual or Company.
- Try to use NeonCRM terminology whenever possible.
- If you are encountering an issue with a specific NeonCRM form, provide the exact link (URL) to the page you are working on.
- Please submit one incident per ticket. If you wish to report multiple issues, please log a ticket for each so that we can provide answers more quickly.
- Explain the context of what you are trying to accomplish
- Include screenshots (learn how to take screenshots)
Tracking your support requests
After submitting your first request to the Support Center, you will receive a user welcome/verification email. Click on the verification link in the welcome email to create a password for your account so that you can log in to our Support Center portal.
Sign into your Support Center account.
Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
You can find all of your support requests here, along with any contributions you've made in the community or knowledge base articles or community posts you are following.
To see a filtered view of all your requests, enter a search term in the Search Requests box or select a request status from the Status menu.
An open request is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent who is working to resolve it. A request awaiting your reply is a ticket that's been assigned to an agent, but the agent is waiting for more information from you before resolving the ticket.